Thread: How to backup data in iCloud

How to backup data in iCloud

I have recently using beta 6 version for the iCloud, all it seems that it provide the good experience to use and it is also very much interesting to use that but however I have found that I am not able to get the backup for my data whenever I require, I have try several thing but not successes, even I have also use to find the solution for these issue from the various link but not able to finds the exact solution for this , so if you people have any of the information regarding the Backup feature for this iCloud then please do the reply. If anybody can help I will be very pleased.

Re: How to backup data in iCloud

You have to do the backup for the data so you have to follow this step although I have not try this but I hope that it will work for you, so for that you have to first enable the iCloud syncing and you can plug that with your PC or Laptop to syncs. After that you can do the check for the iTunes preferences after that you have to go for the devices so there you will go to find the backup file which have the backup. And finally you will able to get the recent backup. So I think this is possible to get the backup by sync to iCloud or sync to iTunes.

Yes there are the possibilities to get the backup by using the iTune, but there are the limitations for this if you are using the iCloud to backup. And also it doesn’t automatically backup to iTunes if you have iCloud backup enabled. All that you have to do the manually backup for iCloud.

According to my experience regarding the backup for the iCloud or for an iTune is that there is the minimum Memory Limitation that necessary for the Backup process, which means that you should have some amount of the Memory available to store the Backup data.

So if you have enabled the iCloud backup, so first of all you have only 5GB storage limit. So if you have more than that then there are the chances that your backup will fail and there is nothing to fall back to.

There might be the Memory Storage issue that you are using for the iCloud, not every data gets stored on the iCloud. It all depends on the type of Memory storage you are using. So if you want to do the Sync the data then you have to do the things according to the condition that you have. If you have the large iTune Library then you have to sync it with the USB cable to start out, after that you can use the wifi sync. And for Sync your emails, contacts, etc. you have to set the Google sync from the get go.

All that I know about the iCloud is that Backup of purchased music is not accessible in all countries. And I have heard about the information that the Backup of purchased TV shows occurs only in the United States. And also the Previous purchases will fail to restored if they are no longer in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookstore. That means that whatever you are trying to get the backup should be there in the iTunes Store.

Even I was also facing this problems so I have overcome and know something about the Backup feature is that there iTunes and iOS do not support the installation for the backups of newer versions of iOS. And if you are using the iCloud then your iTunes will not back up automatically. Or there may be some of the software available for the iCloud to do the backup of the data. You can make the use of the ‘SyncToy 2.1’ for this purpose to copy the entire iTunes library on to another hard drive or network share. And this application can be used to echo your library to the backup.

All what thing I know about the data store in the iCloud is that if you want to back up the Data in the iCloud then you have to do the Sync by simply enabling the iCloud syncing with the help of PC or Laptop to syncs. And also the most important thing is that whatever you are storing to back up they all are depends on the type of Storage devices you are using. And if the storage amount is high then you have to make the use of the USB cable to start out so that you can make the use of the wifi sync. And if the condition for the backup is that you have more data than your limited memory then you may be failed to backup the data.