Thread: Skype fair usage limit

Skype fair usage limit

I do some cold calling for my job and call a lot of different numbers. I do have the unlimited calling to US and Canada subscription .I also know that in the fair usage agreement I can only call up to 50 numbers per day. I have also been trying to call some of the numbers that I already called (now calling numbers that are apart of my 50 different numbers), and it is saying that it is not covered by my subscription. So can anyone tell me why this happening is? Is it that you can only make 50 outbound calls period or just calls to 50 different numbers?

Re: Skype fair usage limit

According to fair usage policy the outbound limits are maximum of 50 different numbers per day GMT 0 to GMT 0. You can call any of those 50 different numbers as many times as you wish without exceeding the limits.

Re: Skype fair usage limit

According to Skype fair usage policy no more than 50 different numbers in total can be called per day. In this policy calls to phones and mobiles and Skype To Go* calls are included in your subscription subject to a fair usage limit of 10,000 minutes per user per month, with a maximum of 6 hours per day. If your subscription includes more than one country, then this is the total amount of minutes allowed per month on your account, and hence there is no separate limit for each country. Only once these limits are exceeded Skype will charge normal rates and a connection fee for any additional minutes that are used. Subscriptions are for individual use only where each subscription is to be used by one person only and is not to be shared with any other user centre, computer.