Thread: How can I delete my skype accounts from skype 5.6.0.110

How can I delete my skype accounts from skype 5.6.0.110

I had earlier activated the skype accounts of skype 5.6.0.110 version for some personal use . Now I don’t need the account anymore but the thing is I have left some credit in my account and can I get the refund back and if yes then how is it possible . so to do this what should I do to make my account deactivate or to delete my account . can anybody explain the procedure in detail.

Re: How can I delete my skype accounts from skype 5.6.0.110

If you have activated your account in the skype 5.6.0.110 and want to delete the account then you can easily deactivate your skype account . just you need to follow some steps before deleting the account , if you are saying that you have left some balance credit in your account then to get the refund back then contact their the customer care to get the credit balance. Now before deleting the account edit some of the thing from your account for your safety for example remove your profile image , name , change your registered email address . doing this it will remove your whole information and your profile information will be safe.

Even I want to know how to cancel the subscription from the skype account and how do I get the refund back which is credited in my account.

To cancel the subscription just sign-in to your account and go to “support “ tab and go to subscription there click on the call phones tab and click on the “settings “ and you will find the subscription window on that click on the “ cancel subscription “ and then click yes . after clicking the next window will pop-up and will give you info about your account status and will also give the link of how to get the refund back. Just follow this steps to cancel your subscription and get the refund back.

I have some questions regarding the different thing . I have created many account on the other computer but I don’t use them longer and it list in the account of the skype. Now I want to remove those old accounts but the thing is that I don’t know the password . so how can I remove my old accounts and just want to keep my old account.

You can just go to the skype account and there you can see the forgot the password , just click on that and provide with your username and your password will be sent to your email id and from there you sign-in to your account and remove your unwanted account . but you have to remember one thing if your account was not used from past six months then your account will be deleted automatically. Now if you want to check which account are activated then just enter you email id in email address of the contact window to add it and from there you could see that which accounts of yours are activated and which are not .