Thread: Got free call from the skype for 30 days

Got free call from the skype for 30 days

Something has surprised when I look into my skype account . I saw that I got the email from the skype saying that I have got some credit in my account from them . when I sign-in the account I saw that the there was really some credit in my skype account with 1 subscription and 30days of validity and I accepted the offer . now the question is that how do I make use of this offer . I don’t know how to utilize this . do anyone have the idea about this .

Re: Got free call from the skype for 30 days

According to me If you got the offer of free credit balance then you can make video calls and phone calls from using skype . and I don’t think so it would be hard for you to make calls just do regular dialing and dial the numbers to your friends around the world for free of cost . but also go on checking for the calls charges because if you have left your credit balance and go on calling thinking that its free calls and when you check after you see that the balance was actually deducted from your main credit balance. So to avoid this type of thing then just regularly check the balance in your account

I want to know how can I also get the free benefit from the skype . I also want to know how they provide the free calls and to whom generally .

As far as my knowledge to me you are not qualified for this type of schemes until and unless you receive an email form the skype or they announce you name for the free calling scheme and there is no application form to fill or it is not upto us to get the free calling but skype are the people to decide to whom they should provide the schemes.

I think skype people generally give this type of schemes for the new users , so that they could promote their product and attract more users to join the skype and by giving this type schemes user also gets the demo of the product for how should be used and what actually the product do to make you work easy . generally this type of the schemes are known as promotional offers . I think the user must be new to join the skype and so they must have provided the free calls to particular person or it might also be possible that he may be the trusted and most frequent user for the skype so I think they would have just provided with the complimentary offer.

I think the person should check with the account that they have not deducted the credit balance from its account . because this type of offers never come for free it just has to be some trap for the users .