Thread: Google Search Provider is not allowed in Internet explorer 10 on windows 8

Google Search Provider is not allowed in Internet explorer 10 on windows 8

This is the first thing that I have noticed on internet explorer 10 has anyone else noticed that IE10 does not allow Google to be installed as a search provider despite being possibly the world's engine rather use the search ? The list, part of which is shown below, in alphabetical order and, as you can see, Google is not mentioned. I should note that this list takes a while to fill, and sometimes get a service error is not available.

Re: Google Search Provider is not allowed in Internet explorer 10 on windows 8

I agree, is ridiculous. particularly when you consider some of site and search T3, to name just three. I can not begin to wonder what kind of results that would come with some of the searches of many of us here in the forums. I shudder to think what other list providers, Tesco search, it happens. Imagine you are looking for Apple, perhaps for the support QuickTime. I can see Tesco comes with its range of blocks from the variety of fruit instead.

What do you want to say here I can easily add Google as default search engine very well in the Windows desktop IE 10 8. Just enter in the Google search field in the near the top right there.

You can also change the language on the top right of the United States (English) If Google has not yet appeared.

Then I had to kill Immersive IE 10 in the Task Manager and restart it to also use Google instead of Bing. But both use Google now.

Had to move to the timing of several in the provider search page to finally hit Google, and that the page takes forever to load. By the way, I could never find Google search for IE9 do not know if it's just me. So in windows 7 machines, to install the Google Toolbar, which sets Google as your default search provider, then, uninstall the toolbar. I realize that Google can enter in the search field and enter the provider of that way, but that is not what appears on the homepage? Some people do not really think looking for it. MS really needs to address this crisis and the page being slow to load or not load , especially when you consider some of the browsers that have been included.