Thread: Which is your best VOIP program

Which is your best VOIP program

I am looking for a good VOIP program for my computer which is running with Windos XP. Currently I am using the VoIPerized. It is somewhat tiny, DOES NOT "INSTALL" and works satisfactorily!! It does not humiliate inside netstat otherwise whichever additional tcp/ip monitor!! For this reason I liked this program. Which one is your favorite?

Re: Which is your best VOIP program

In my opinion Skype is a free and simple program that allows you within minutes free calls anywhere in the world. Skype uses P2P (Peer to Peer) technology to connect between you and other Skype users. If you are tired of paying huge amounts for phone calls, Skype is for you! You only need to download, register and within minutes you can call other Skype users. It works well and the quality of the connection is very good.

Have you tried the VoipBuster?

The functionality of VoipBuster is similar to that of Skype . With both services, users can call each other for free. For a current list of countries free to be called: Voipbuster prices. There are also differences with Skype. The biggest difference is that with VoipBuster not only can call free to other users, but also to fixed phones in some countries. At the moment, unlike Skype not possible to make video calls with Voipbuster.

Voipbuster is also available as a mobile app for iPhone, Android and Nokia / Symbian.

AireSpring Always offer new low rates for local calls, long distance, online customer has for its users and is one of the best providers of VoIP service. AireSpring VoIP also comes with accessories economic and quality.

Skype is quite enough for me. then again, i mostly use it as im and i never call landlines. if i needed to do that, i'd probably look for some dedicated app. Along with this iCall also a best choice. It's different from other VoIP service providers because it works on PC, iPhone, and from a website. It runs on Windows XP or Windows Vista. iCall VoIP software can be downloaded and installed to make and receive free calls worldwide.

To make VOIP calls to landlines free and you cannot call the fixed-line operator receiving the call has to check it, the only way to get free is only possible between devices that connect to the Internet (PC, ATA, Phone 3G) which obviously does not involve any fixed or mobile operator or mobile.

VoIP is a cost efficient solution intended for your telephone needs. You can therefore inexpensive calls to any person around the globe working only with your PC or a VoIP phone device. And the best part is, calls between VoIP lines are free. To find out which VoIP SIP software covers most of what you need, we recommend that you download the programs quickly and try. You need to buy not only for this very small file size and makes sure that the installation only takes a few seconds. There are plenty of softwares which will make you to do that.
    • Axon
    • Express Talk
    • VRS
    • IVM
    • IMS
    • DialDictate
    • Quorum

I am using software called holaphone 3.0 and is completely free, also allows you to receive calls from fixed and mobile number to your PC, I'm doing well now.