Thread: Getting blue screen with blue spinning circle in Skype

Getting blue screen with blue spinning circle in Skype

I am facing problem with the Skype home page in my computer. I don’t know what went wrong but whenever I open the Skype home page at that time page want load and I can see spinning blue circle every time. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Getting blue screen with blue spinning circle in Skype

I have referred your problem and first thing I would like to tell that sometimes this type of the problem occurs because of the Skype server issue and that is why home page of the Skype does not load and you should try after sometime and then try to load the Skype home page and aft that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

sometime because of the browser issue also this type of problem can take place and that is why you have to first open the different browser in your computer and after opening the other browser in your computer you have to try to load the Skype home page again and then you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. if you are not getting the same problem with other browser then I think problem is with the browser which you are trying earlier.

You have to also check whether other components of the Skype browser are working fine in your computer or not. if you have installed Skype messenger or any components of the Skype in your computer then you have to check whether they are working properly or not. if they are working fine then it means problem is with the Skype server and it will come back to normal soon.

I was also facing the same problem with the Skype home page and I was using the internet explorer in my computer. Now after that I have installed the Mozilla browser in y computer and when I tried to load the Skype home page from there at that time I didn’t get the same problem. after that I have reset the internet explorer setting and after resetting that all the things started working fine.

I think you should also try the same solution.

If you don’t know about how to reset the internet explorer setting then you have to follow this procedure.

First you have to open the internet explorer in your computer and after opening the internet explorer you have to click on the tools option. After that you have to select the internet options. Now select the advance tab from there. After selecting the advance tab you have to click on the reset setting option and after that you have to restart the internet explorer and then try to load the Skype page again.

yes I was also using the internet explorer in my computer and I have reset the internet explorer in my computer and after resetting the internet explorer in my computer when I tried to load the page at that time it loads successfully. Thank you for helping me.