Thread: Send button missing in Yahoo mail

Send button missing in Yahoo mail

In my computer I have windows Vista operating system and I am using Windows 7 operating system in my computer and I have internet explorer 9 browser. I have yahoo email account and I am experiencing problem with my computer. Whenever I try to send the Email from my yahoo mail at that time I don’t get send button. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Send button missing in Yahoo mail

Well this type of problem normally occurs because of the site maintenance issue and that is why I would like to tell you that try after some time. If you are using new interface of the Yahoo mail then switch to the classic interface and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Well i will suggest you to open your yahoo mail account in different browser and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming with other browser or not. If you are not getting the Send button in your yahoo mail after login from different browser then it means there is nothing wrong with the browser but problem is with yahoo server. If after trying different browser if you are not getting any problem then problem is with your internet explorer browser and you have to solve this issue by resetting the internet explorer in your computer. I am telling this solution because resetting the internet explorer solve many issues.

Try this solution and after trying that let me know what the result is. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

If you don’t know about how to reset the internet explorer then you have to follow these steps.

• First open the internet explorer in your computer and after that you have to go to the internet options.
    • From internet options window you have to select the advance tab.
    • After selecting the advance tab you have to select the reset option.
    • Now you have to click on the ok and then restart the browser.

After performing this trick you have to see whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know after resetting the internet explorer your problem will get solved.

In your internet explorer browser if you have installed any add-ons related to the Yahoo or email then you have to disable that add-on and after disabling the add-on you have to see whether it makes any difference or not.

As you have said that I have to try different browser and I have tried that. with other browser I was not facing the same issue and after that I have reset the internet explorer and after resetting the internet explorer also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Anyone has solution regarding this then please let me know.

The best way to solve this problem is to reinstall the internet explorer in your computer. First you have to uninstall the internet explorer and after removing the internet explorer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temp files you have to install the internet explorer in your computer and then check whether problem get solved or not.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Well I have read your solution and after reading the solution I have reinstalled the internet explorer 9 in my computer and after reinstalling the internet explorer in my computer when I start the yahoo mail in my computer at that time worked properly. Thank you for helping me.