Thread: Google's +1 vs Facebook's Likes vs Orkut's Scraps vs MySpace's Profiles vs Twitter's Tweets vs. HiFi's Fives

Google's +1 vs Facebook's Likes vs Orkut's Scraps vs MySpace's Profiles vs Twitter's Tweets vs. HiFi's Fives

Hi guys I need your opinions here regarding the social networking sites on which most of the people use to do contact with each other’s and also shares their thoughts and also likes the stuffs which is shared by others. if you notice that day by day all the social networking sites has started using likes features in their own ways which allows users to share their favorite things with the single click. I mean to say if you are Facebook users and use to chat and share things on the Facebook then whenever you surf on the internet at and you like any webpage or any videos then at that time you will see on that website that there is dedicated buttons will given which enables users to share their videos or sites on all the social networking sites like Facebook. Twitter, MySpace, Orkut and HIfi. which feature you like more and what makes this all features different from each other. post your all comments regarding this.

Re: Google's +1 vs Facebook's Likes vs Orkut's Scraps vs MySpace's Profiles vs Twitter's Tweets vs. HiFi's Fives

I use to chat with my friends on the Facebook and the main reason to use the Facebook is that I can share any websites or my favorite videos from you tube or any other sites and I can also share many stuffs from different sites. Only I have to do the like button or share button and after that it will post that thing on my wall. I have also use the Twitter but I don’t like the twitter as I find it very complicated to use it. Now I have recently made the profile on the Google plus but I cannot say much about the Google plus because I have not use the Google plus properly yet. Some of my friends are using nowadays and according to them Google plus have also liking feature like face book likes this features Is known as Google’s +1 and when you click on the Google +1 button it will reflects in your profile and your friends on Google plus can also see that.

I will also use the google plus options and also post more related to the Google plus features here but right now according to me Facebook is having more user-friendly features then other sites.

Re: Google's +1 vs Facebook's Likes vs Orkut's Scraps vs MySpace's Profiles vs Twitter's Tweets vs. HiFi's Fives

Here is the how I differentiate the Google + 1 feature and Facebook like features as far as Facebook like button is concern then currently in Google Plus can create individual profile page only but create Business Page will also available in future. by using the Google Plus One Button you will able to get all the updates.website and blog content of yours are entitled to come into view in Google sparks Plus, but your site should work very well in Google results. To do this, there must be a Google Plus button in place on top of the pole and below the message for each message and on all pages. So the reader can share their message and recommend it to Google with ease. If you go to the your profile page of Google. You just realized something called "Sparks". Write your interest in the sparks search box and click "Add Interest" That's all. It's like Google search box. But here the only pleasure threads listed here and is working as Google Alerts and RSS Feed. Because the result shown here is more recent. You web site content immediately shown on Sparks. My suggestion is to register your site with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics before making things up. You must submit your site map to Google Webmaster Tools immediately after the launch of its website.

Inserting a Google Earth Plus button to your web site content and click on this button once (after logging in with your Google) Google +1' s tab automatically added to your Google Plus Bar horizontal navigation profile. For your friends can easily find what you like and also share their Google +1' s with friends. Therefore, it is useful for webmaster to share their content with a wide range of audiences in less time. You could probably put Google Plus One Button as a significant number of pages would be prudent. Being as how you don’t know which matter book lovers preferences most. So put Google Plus One Button on every last trace of the pages. Anyhow the just thing is your followers should login their Google Account before visiting your homepage. Since some of the book fans are so nonchalant. Although they similar to your substance particularly much but they are nonchalant to login their record and impart your substance via Google Plus One Button. So compose a note at the top of your webpage(s) solicit your followers to login their Google Account in an additional tab. With the goal that they can share your online presence matter effectively to others and in addition prescribe your substance to Google.

for Facebook I will say that Facebook like button will use for very specific purpose like sharing your favorites videos or photos or online music. in Facebook There are several things here. One is “Like” catch for Website(s) and “Like Box” for Facebook Fans Page of Your Website. Consistent with me you are able to utilize both (for your online presence as well concerning your Facebook fans page). For Movie Related Video, Songs, Music, Drama, you could probably utilize Like button in place of Facebook Recommend Button is my earnest counsel. For Tutorial Website, Content arranged web pages, Realestate, Travel and Tourism Website you could probably utilize both “Like” and “Recommend” Button is my exhortation. You could probably additionally “Tick” send message choice in that Facebook Like Button. Separated from this you would be able to make Facebook Fans Page for your homepage in parts and put Facebook Like Box on your online presence in the Right Side Bar of Your Website. Anyway the just thing is when you are making your Facebook Fans Page select correct or remedy distinction which matches your profile or site subject resulting from the fact that a large portion of my internet partners give wrong section for their page. Due to that Facebook Search Results not presentation their Facebook Fans Page on their Search Results. So give proper class for your fans page.

as far as social networking is concern I will prefer the Twitter as it is very nice to share the things through tweets.

When a reader tweets something it’s because they want to share it with their Twitter followers. They may or may not like the content themselves, but if they see value in it for their followers on Twitter, then they’ll tweet it.
    Users can tweet via the Twitter web page, user can use the application (for example for smartphones), or by Short Message Service (SMS) ready in certain nations. While the utility is unhindered, entering it through SMS might cause telephone utility supplier fees.Users might subscribe to different users' tweets – this is reputed to be taking after and subscribers are regarded as adherents or tweeps (Twitter + peeps).Twitter permits users the capacity to upgrade their profile by utilizing their cellular telephone either by content informing or by applications discharged for certain smartphones / tablets.

I have noticed that lots of the users who were using the Orkut earlier has started using faceboot and twitter now a days. i have my own Facebook accouter now a days but I still love the scarps features of the Orkut which is very nice. I like oruts craps because in Orkut people can easily post their comments or also can chat by visiting the profile to whom he wants to write and after that he will most the scrap there. First there was no option of the privacy in the orkut and that time anyone will able to see the scrapes and whole conversation with your friends but after that orkut has started privacy option which was very useful for the private conversation. we all know nowadays facebook has more better option than Orkut because in Orkut there is no option to share our favorite stuffs like we can do the same in facebook by using the like button. I hope Orkut will also use similar feature in future.

well I there many users use myspace also as it has also good features . as far as I know many people doesn’t know why MySpace is different from other social networking sites here I will give you some explanation. basically MySpace is work like a other Social networks site only like create the profile and after that he have to invite his friends and so his friends can also join the MySpace. User will automatically comes to know which are the friends who are already members in MySpace. After that those people will become part of the initial "Friend Space." Every last trace of the individuals in your mates' Friend Space come to be part of your arrangement. You now have junctures to more folks than you did 15 moments in the past.

in principle, everyone on MySpace is in your complete Network, because when you make a profile, MySpace co-founder Tom Anderson is automatically added to your Friend Space. We're all connected from end to end Tom. To discover your comprehensive Network, you are able to head over to one of your partners' profiles, see who's in his Friend Space, click on a picture to visit one of those individuals' profiles, see who's in that individual's Friend Space and work your direction down the line. (It's clearly not the least demanding strategy to play the Kevin Bacon diversion once you take Tom out of the mathematical statement.) You are able to solicit to put anybody in your Friend Space, and if your welcome is embraced, you are able to send that single inform, texts, channels to a group you uncovered in MySpace Music and anything else you could share to your partners.

There's a parcel more to MySpace than networking, but that would be the center notion. The great issue is why MySpace has succeeded where such a variety of others have missed the mark. Loads of folks elucidate this riddle from a business or philosophical view, but there are at any rate a few plain responses. To start with and perhaps preeminent, there's the music association. See the following page to pick up additional.

Here I will say something about Hi5. hi5 has a large number of features regular to social networking locales, for example associate lattices, photo sharing, groups and status updates. the sites was redesigned in year 2009, hi5 has united various offers turned to gaming and diversion. The destination emphasizes over 200 diversions in a mixed bag of sorts, and has been joining recreations at a rate of 2-3 for each week.

At hi5, users can make a web-based profile which will allow him to shoe info for interests, age and hometown. Users can in addition transfer photographs and make private photograph collections where alternate users can post remarks. hi5 likewise permits the user to play on the net diversions and set up a music player in the profile. Users can moreover send associate asks for via message to alternate users. When an individual gets an associate ask for, he could affirm or deterioration it, or piece the user out and out. Since the user embraces an additional user as an associate, the a few could be associated straightforwardly or in the 1st degree. The user will then show up on the individual's companion record and vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Amar!Peter View Post
    Hi guys I need your opinions here regarding the social networking sites on which most of the people use to do contact with each other’s and also shares their thoughts and also likes the stuffs which is shared by others. if you notice that day by day all the social networking sites has started using likes features in their own ways which allows users to share their favorite things with the single click. I mean to say if you are Facebook users and use to chat and share things on the Facebook then whenever you surf on the internet at and you like any webpage or any videos then at that time you will see on that website that there is dedicated buttons will given which enables users to share their videos or sites on all the social networking sites like Facebook. Twitter, MySpace, Orkut and HIfi iphone 5 cases. which feature you like more and what makes this all features different from each other. post your all comments regarding this.
    Yes its right many social networks give like button like facebook like,twitter tweet and the thing most discussing google + button.

Google+1 button moved up to rank 2 behind Facebook

No 1 - Facebook is used by 63.9% of all the websites whose social widget

No 2 - Google +1 is used by 22.4% of all the websites whose social widget

No 3 - AddThis is used by 22.2% of all the websites whose social widget

No 4 - Twitter is used by 19.0% of all the websites whose social widget

No 5 - Delicious is used by 8.1% of all the websites whose social widget

Google Plus is growing everyday