Thread: How to Integrate Google video chat into third party websites

How to Integrate Google video chat into third party websites

MY website is currently under process and I am the webmaster. Right now I am searching for a video chat solution in support of each and every one my subscribers. Does Gmail, iGoogle, Google+ otherwise orkut make available tools to permit my subscribers to use video chat straightforwardly from my website?

Re: How to Integrate Google video chat into third party websites

In order to integrate the Google Talk chat services, you should refer to the following address: http://code.google.com/intl/it-IT/apis/talk/, where resources are available, libraries and instructions.

Google updates its chat features in iGoogle and Orkut and adds a toolbar. Pictures, documents and files can now be directly exchanged in the chat window with the interlocutors. An integrated in the chat window toolbar allows the control of important functions. Thus, video and voice chat can be started by clicking on the camera or phone button. The new toolbar is according to Google Blog also be integrated into Gmail in the near future.

The social networking giant Facebook, has launched a new product that seeks to combat competition from the launch of the new network, Google +. This new product is the addition of video chat to the functions of communication between contacts on Facebook, which has the support of Skype. The new feature of Facebook video calling competes directly with Google's initiative called Google + hangouts, a service that allows video chat between up to ten members on the Google Network +.

After about three months of beta testing, Google has finally decided to open the doors of his now famous social network to all customers as well as adding new features to make himself even more complete and functional in its use to members. API-specific meeting places for developers will ensure that the video chat will be integrated with third-party applications and sites. Mobile users can also see Huddle relabeled as a messenger with support for sharing photos. Other small changes include rapid changes in the profile photo and more flexible notifications.