Thread: Google chat window opens up frequently while using Pidgin and Google chat together

Google chat window opens up frequently while using Pidgin and Google chat together

Now normally what I do is I login with with pidgin as well as the google chat now what I normally do is that chat with the pidgin closing the windows of google chat. Now I don’t know from the past few days nothing has been going right for me and I don’t know why. The google chat window is appearing again and again as soon as the message reaches it. I am really very frustrated with it and hence I need a quick solution for the same as soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here.

Re: Google chat window opens up frequently while using Pidgin and Google chat together

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    Now normally what I do is I login with with pidgin as well as the google chat now what I normally do is that chat with the pidgin closing the windows of google chat. Now I don’t know from the past few days nothing has been going right for me and I don’t know why. The google chat window is appearing again and again as soon as the message reaches it. I am really very frustrated with it and hence I need a quick solution for the same as soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here.
    Why don’t you sign out of the google chat to avoid problems like these. I think that’s the best part you will be doing over here to avoid the problem. I really don’t think that signing out from the google chat will interefere anywhere In the conversation using the pidgin. You can do that indepenedently. So that’s what I wanted to inform you about. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.