Thread: Google Chat SMS not working

Google Chat SMS not working

I've used the SMS feature for several months, with usually little to no problems. I use SMS chatting on my Gmail, and for the last year or two it has worked perfectly. Now It has gives this kind of problem in that we can’t send any SMS on this Google chat SMS account. Any think related to this problem must be helpful for me.

Re: Google Chat SMS not working

If this Google chat is not working in correct manner, then you need to check that the problem is in present on this firmware of this web browser or not. If this will be not work then you need to use reset the setting of this Google chat and check the kind of problem onto it.

For solving this problem you need to follow the below mentioned process:
    • First put the contact name in the "find and invite friends" on the chat and choose Send SMS from the options box to correct of the contact.
    • In the dialog box, go into a phone number in the "Send SMS to this number" field. It only works for phone numbers the United States. If you are outside the U.S., you can still use, but not see SMS option. This chat is to be allowing physically in the Settings page of the chat.
    • The next step is to be Click Save.
    • Chat window appears. Enter your message as you normally do. When you push Enter key, the message will be sent to the phone number you come in.

I tried this on my home machine, with its wired broadband connection and my laptop abroad while using WiFi and have received the same error. I have also used IE9, and nothing. I would also like to mention my browser has not changed since before this happened.

You can solve this problem by just using the above mentioned information onto it. Then I tried to do the default setting of this Google chat. This will be work and in response, it helpful for me to solve such complicated problem.

The good thing about SMS is that each Google mail user has a phone number to build easier to respond to messages. To write again, the answers to the message as you can also other SMS to appear as on the other Gmail account. If you do not wish to receive SMS messages from Gmail, respond with the command STOP. If you want to block people who remove the SMS, but rest is able to get Gmail SMS messages from other contacts, in response to the control block, "reports the Gmail Help Center.

If the reply of contact, the SMS act in response come into view as an react in the chat. These conversations are lay up in the chat history like regular chats. Google does not charge for this service. However, charges for mobile phone providers standard applies to SMS messages sent from a mobile device Google Chat.

Rajni Guest

Although anyone with a Blackberry you can always go with Google Talk, ordinary mortals with mobile devices can receive and respond to conversations with Google SMS. You can send SMS messages to your contacts' mobile phones using Gmail Chat. If this will be work then you need to use this and it will be work to solve your complicated trouble.

I have tried various methods for the solution, as this issue seems to occur at the time of my subscription to Google Earth Plus, I make sure my "Circles" to observe if I was blocking anybody, no one is being blocked. I have also tried to take out the contact from my contact list, and touch once more I have to install for them is not working well. I have enough I know I still can send messages, as they say 39 messages left. I use Google Chrome, which I think is completely updated to the latest version.

For solving this complicated problem you need to use an update process onto it. In this process, you need to use an proper way that can be work to perform this online update strategy on this Google chat. This will be helpful to solve our complicate problem. try this and check that the problem is arrived or not.

I think you need to contact the expert person of this Google chat software. I might be doubt that there is an compatibility problem present between this software and the system that you use for chatting purpose. Hence you need to contact the developer of the Google chat. Then check the compatibility of this software. It works to understand that the actual problem of this chatting software.