Thread: Unable to Google chat on PC, Android Phone, Gmail chat

Unable to Google chat on PC, Android Phone, Gmail chat

Last few days I have facing problem with my Google chat. I began receiving Google Talk authentication errors on my Android phone. The same thing happens with the laptop system and also with the laptop and other Gmail shat system. Can I be allowed to use Chat again on my computer? Please Help me to solve this complicated problem.

Re: Unable to Google chat on PC, Android Phone, Gmail chat

If your computer is idle for 10 minutes, your online status will change to yellow. Then you need to check that the same thing happens onto it. if this case is in your system, you need to change the setting of your system. This will be help to you for solving your complicated troubles.

There are a number of third party GTalk add-ons you can use. It is not a telephony service and cannot be used for emergency dialing. Google Talk is easy to use. You can start using Google Talk right away. It is a freeware voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) client application offered by Google Inc. if the problem is in your Gmail account or any other things then you need to use such type of third party application. This will be work to solve your chatting problem.

Google Talk does not provide built-in functionality to allow you to control your idle status. Gtalk works from the web interface, but not from android. GTalk Profile can help you find other Google Talk users from around the world. This profile also works to detect the kinds of problem you have faced onto it.