Thread: 2 .exe processes of yahoo messenger in task manager

2 .exe processes of yahoo messenger in task manager

Guys I am getting some problem with yahoo messenger hope you guys would be solving this. Well my problem is whenever I am instantiating the yahoo messenger there is always two exe processes been created into the task manager whats that please help me and let me know how to get rid of it I really hate when there is such problems and any processes has been trying to slow down my pc so I want to know about it hope you guys would be helping me out.

Re: 2 .exe processes of yahoo messenger in task manager

Hello friend this is the problem which has been found by all most the entire yahoo messenger user and almost many of them haven’t found any proper reason for this I have been searching over this from long but I haven’t found anything interesting too. But still I would like to discuss whatever I know about this, I have found some of the technical guys saying that this has been only when a client process is started and with that the browser yahoo messenger is on but I don’t think that makes any sense because the browser messenger has nothing to be with the systems background process or something so basically I am clueless.

Hey if you want to detail about the security rating and any of the yahoo messenger.exe problems or any of the problem with the background running process problem then I think that you need to deal with this click here I hope this would be helping you out.

Well I hope that any malware can be named as anything and that’s may be the yahoo messenger exex on your system. So what I would be asking to you is that you need to check the flies which has been running on the processes and c if they are from the disk and the folder of Microsoft and if not that and if it is from the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder than it’s a problem and it is a high risk so just check this out.

I am also using yahoo messenger but I haven’t found any two exe files been running on my system and I am also running my browser yahoo messenger I don’t know if yahoo had made this feature from today that you can run both of them simultaneously but I am sure t wasn’t before, anyway the problem is not with me and I would be giving you simple solution if you are using yahoo messenger 10 then use yahoo messenger 8 and see if that is having the same problem.

Hey Guys thanks a lot for commenting over the thread and making it useful one i was thinking that it is the the bug from yahoo messenger and i don't know why i wasn't able to find much about it on Google so i had to post the comment over here and get some help from you guys thanks for helping me out.