Thread: can not see the chat history on google chat

can not see the chat history on google chat

My question is whenever I chat with my friends on the google chat I want to check my chat history because I have heard from my friends that it is possible to check the chat history. Now I want to know is it possible to know the chat history if yes then that how can I see the chat history on google chat.

Re: can not see the chat history on google chat

Yes, your friends are right you can check the history of the chat there are few steps to follow from this you can check your chat history just you need to do is click on the chat tab and now enter the name of friends or contacts you want the history of and then click the ok button and you will be able to see the past history chat.it is just simple few steps to follow and you can have your history of chat.

I have done with the steps you mentioned above and all I can see the the blank screen and nothing else is there other way to see the chat history please suggest me in simple steps so I could easily understand the steps.

I think its just simple doing this. Then to if you are not able to grasp the steps its ok because sometimes simple things becomes hard to understand don’t worry I will try to explain this you in few simple steps, hope you can understand it. Basically chat history allows you to save the chat messages of your Gmail and iGoogle account. Now follow some steps to check your chat history , click on chat labels in your Gmail account after which list of chat will appear similar to inbox . now you can see all labeled Chats which are marked with the chat icon and for the icon you can search on the internet.

Actually its nothing but clicking on chat labels in gmail account which will enable you to inbox like pane and you can see all your labeled chat mark with chat icon.