Thread: Contacts of AIM unable to receive message from Google chat

Contacts of AIM unable to receive message from Google chat

Hello guys I am facing problem using Google chat with AIM. the problem is when I do any message to AIM contact from Google chat then at that time get message that opposite person did not receive the message. please tell me what could be the problem behind this.

Re: Contacts of AIM unable to receive message from Google chat

After referring your problem I will first suggest you that you have to first confirm that the person to whom you are trying to chat is online at that time because sometime contacts appeared online even when they are not and that is why I am suggesting you this solution.

I assume that you are using Gmail chat option and I would like to suggest you that instead of using Gmail chat try to chat from Google plus . if you don’t have Google plus account then done worry you can easily register on the Google plus by using your Gmail ID and once you registered on the Google plus you will find the Chat option on the right side of the window. now you have to type the email address of the AIM contact in the search box and after that it will send the request and then check whether you are able to send the messages from there or not. as far as I know you will be able to send the message from there.

if you are facing the same problem after that then you have to try to chat from the different browser and afetr that check whether you are getting same issue or not. sometime because the browser also this kind of problem can-take place.

when I have registered on the Google plus and after that when I tried to send the message to that contact at that time it works fine for some time and then it started giving me same problem. is there anything wrong with my system. When I try to chat from different computer at that time I don’t get this type of issue. what should I do to get rid of this problem.

Possibly it is antivirus in your computer which is creating this problem. I am not sure but you have to first confirm this by disabling the antivirus and firewall in your system and after that try to send the message to AIM contacts and after that check whether you are able to send the message or not. if you are able to send the message or not. if you are able to send the message after that then you have to check the firewall setting first and make sure that nothing is blocked related to Google chat. if you find anything blocked in the firewall then allow that thing and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well I will recommend you to use Google talk. in my computer I am also using the Google talk messenger and it is very nice messenger with lots of features. You can do chat, video chat and get your Email alerts in the Google chat. You can also share a file from the Google chat also.

You can easily find the Google talk messenger from the Google and after that download it In your computer and then install it. After that your al problem will get solved.

just installed Google talk in my computer after referring your reply and after installing that in my system when I tried to chat at that time it worked like a charm. Thanks for sharing this information with me. I really appreciate your help.