Thread: Cannot accept chat invitation in Google

Cannot accept chat invitation in Google

Hi friends in my computer I have window 7 operating system and I use to chat with my friends and check my emails from the Gmail. The problem which I am facing from last some days is I am not able to accept the Chat invitation in Google Chat. How to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot accept chat invitation in Google

What browser you are using? Have you tried to accept the Chat invitation from any different browser? if you have not tried then I will suggest you to open any other browser in your computer and then open the Gmail there and then see whether you are able to accept the Chat invitations or not.

Are you getting this problem with any specific contact or you are not able to accept the invitation from every contact. If you are getting the problem while accepting the invitation from any specific contact then I will suggest you to reject that invitation first and after that you have to ask your friend to send the invitation again and after accepting that you have to try to accept the invitation again and check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If this problem is coming with any specific browser only then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by clearing the cache and cookies and after clearing the cache and cookies you have will be able to accept the Chat invitations. I am telling you this because many times because of the cache and cookies also this type of the problem occurs.

if you need any more information then let me know.

instead of using Gmail for chatting I will suggest to use Google talk messenger. it is very nice application. you have to download the Google chat from the official site of the Google and after that you have to install it in your computer and after installing the Google talk you will be able to accept the chat invitation without facing any issue and whenever you will receive any emails at that time you will get notification also. try this and after that let me know.

If you want to download the Google talk then you download the Google talk by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after that you have to install it in your computer.

As you have suggested Google talk application will help me to solve this issue and after reading that I have downloaded the Google talk application from internet and after downloading that I have installed it in my computer and after that I was able to accept the chat invitations. now problem is some time Google talk freezes for some time and then it start working normally ., hat should I do to solve this issue?

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that uninstall the Google talk from your computer and after that you have to clear the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temp files you have to restart the PC and then Install the Google talk messenger again . I hope after that problem will get resolved by trying this solution. you can also download the Ccleaner from the internet and install in your computer to clan you computer from the unwanted files.

well after reading your problem I have downloaded the Ccleaner in my computer and after downloading that I have installed that in my computer and then I have uninstalled the Google talk from my computer and then run the Ccleaner and then I have installed the Google talk in my computer. now all the things are working fine.

you can remove your computer cookies and then can try ... may be you can resolve the problem .