Thread: unable to make custom message in google talk

unable to make custom message in google talk

In my computer I have recently installed Google talk messenger and I am having problem with the Google talk. Whenever I type the custom message in the Google talk at that time it stays for some seconds and after that it started showing available or busy instead of showing the message. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: unable to make custom message in google talk

I have gone through your problem and you have to make sure that when you start the Google talk at that time you done login from the web your Google account. if you are doing this then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem. Basically when you login from the web browser when you are online from the Google at that time Google chat feature in your Google starts which makes you online there also and it automatically put your status as available instead of the custom message.

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

When you type the custom message in the Google talk at that time if you are using any special characters then don’t use that. I am telling you that if the messenger does not recognize that characters then it will automatically change the status.

If you are still getting the same issue after trying above solution then I think problem is with the Google talk massager then you have to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Google talk messenger from your computer and after deleting the Google talk messenger from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Google talk in your computer again and after installing the Google talk again you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

After looking at your post I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Google talk in my computer and after reinstalling the Google talk also I was getting the same issue. I am not using any special characters in my custom message. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

if anyone facing the same problem and have solution then please help me.

I will recommend you to uninstall the Google talk messenger from your computer and after that you have download the Google talk messenger installation file from the internet and after downloading that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting those files you have to install the Google talk in your computer and after installing the Google talk again you have to type the Custom message again and after that you have to check whether it gets changed automatically or not. according to me you will not get this problem again.

To download the Google talk installation file from the internet you have to click below

DOWNLOAD GOOGLE TALK

After that you have to save it in your PC and install in your computer after uninstalling the previously installed Google talk.

hi friends I have some different experience about this problem. in my system I was also experiencing the same problem and after that that I have tried many solution to fix this issue and but after that also I was getting the same issue. First I thought that problem is with the Google talk and that is why I have uninstalled that Google talk from my computer and after uninstalling the Google talk I have installed the Google talk again in my computer and after that also I was getting the same issue. now after that one my friend told me that if I am using Google plus account with same ID then I have to delete that and after that problem will get solved. now after listing to my friend I have deleted my Google plus account and after that I didn’t get the same problem. Now whenever I set the custom message in the Google talk at that time I don’t get any issue. if you are having the Google talk then delete that account and create the Google account with the different ID and after that check l whether it makes any difference or not. as far as I know you will not get any issue after trying this solution.

as you have suggested that I have to download the Google talk installation file and then install it in my computer after uninstalling the Google talk from my computer and after referring that I have tried same solution and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.