Thread: In Internet Explorer 9 Images, ad’s pop up and videos appears on the lefts side

In Internet Explorer 9 Images, ad’s pop up and videos appears on the lefts side

in my computer I have installed internet explorer 9 before some days and after installing that it has started giving me some problems. now whenever I open internet explorer and then open any website at that time I get all the Images, ad’s pop up and videos in the left side of the window. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: In Internet Explorer 9 Images, ad’s pop up and videos appears on the lefts side

after referring your post I would like to ask you that check whether you are getting this problem with internet explorer 9 only or you are getting this problem with other browser also. If you are getting this problem with other browser also then I think there might be something else causing this issue and if you are getting this problem with internet explorer 9 only then there might be something wrong with the internet explorer.

Re: In Internet Explorer 9 Images, ad’s pop up and videos appears on the lefts side

if you are facing the problem with all the browser than you have uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and then you have to restart the computer. now when your computer start again at that time you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after inserting the CD you have to install the drivers in your computer again. Now after installing the drivers you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

After reinstalling the drivers also if you are getting the same problem then you have to download the updated graphic drivers in your computer. now after downloading the updated drivers you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after installing the updated graphic drivers you will not get any issues.

if you are getting this problem with internet explorer only then you have to reset the internet explorer and after resetting the internet explorer you have to see whether your problem get solved or not. I hope it will be helpful to you.

to reset the internet explorer 9 you have to follow this steps.

• first open the internet explorer 9.
    • go to tools option.
    • go to internet options.
    • select the advance tab.
    • select the reset button

After that it is done.

if you are not able to solve problem by resetting the internet explorer then you need to reinstall the internet explorer in your computer and after reinstalling the internet explorer your will be able to get rid of this issue. First you have to remove the internet explorer 9 from your computer and after removing the internet explorer from your computer you have to reboot the computer and then Install the internet explorer 9 again in your computer. After reinstalling the IE9 in your PC check whether your problem gets solved or not.

I have reset the internet explorer and reinstalled it also and after that also I am having the same issue. With other browser also I am experiencing the same issue. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

As far as I know you are facing this problem because of the adobe flash player in your computer and if you want to solve this issue then you have to first try to fix this problem by reinstalling the adobe flash player in your computer. after reinstalling the adobe player if the situation remains as it is then you have to download the updated version of the adobe player and after that you have to install it in your computer and then your problem might get solved.

if you want to update the adobe player in your computer then you have to first download the adobe installation file from the internet and after that you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer check what the result is.