Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to open and search from Google search on internet explorer

Technology & Internet

Old 28-09-2011

Unable to open and search from Google search on internet explorer

Hello I am not able to open and search from Google search on internet explorer. I had just upgraded the browser to the latest version. After when it was upgraded the search stopped working. Whenever I try to find anything I am getting a error 404 Not Found nginx. What can be the issue. I am able to search when I search directly though Google. I am quiet use to the google search box. How to fix this things.

Old 28-09-2011

Re: Unable to open and search from Google search on internet explorer

Try to restore the last IE version. You can do that through two ways. First you can go ahead with removing the update and second you can simply run system restore. To remove the last update you have to go in Windows Update. You can find all recently installed updates. I think using System Restore will be far too easy. Because here you just have to choose date and run the restoration.
Old 28-09-2011

Try to run the browser in safe mode. When you launch the same in safe mode all add-ons are disabled. This would be enough to fix the issue. It is possible there are some background application causing the issue. System restore is not going to help much. You will get the same update back on your system. You can try switching the browser if still it does not work. Try Firefox. It is much faster compared to IE.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,