Thread: How to add Facebook Like button in right click menu of Google chrome?

How to add Facebook Like button in right click menu of Google chrome?

Hello friends I am using Google chrome browser in which I use to play online games and also sometimes I browse some information and also watch videos. While watching videos I use to share my videos on the Facebook so that my friends can also see that videos but not on every site I get option t share the videos and that is why I am looking for the option that allow me to share my favorite web contents directly. if anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me with this.

Re: How to add Facebook Like button in right click menu of Google chrome?

Yes you can do this with the help of the extension in the Google chrome. There is a extension available called Facebook Like Button install it and share your favorites contents with your friends.

Yes Facebook Like Button extension is the thing which you should have in your browser with the help of it you will be able to share your favorite contents by right clicking on the page. Because this extension will add the Facebook Like button in your right click menu so whenever you want to share the page at that time you have to right click on that page and after that you have to select the Facebook Like button and then you have to share or recommend that thing. just go to the Google chrome web store and after that you have to search for the Facebook Like button and then you have to click on the add to chrome button and after that you have to install it in your Google chrome browser and after installing that you have to restart the Google chrome browser and after restarting the Google chrome browser you will be able to like and share the page with your friends . I hope this information will be helpful for you.

if you don’t want to search the extension on the internet then you have to click here FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON. Now after clicking on this add to chrome and restart the browser and it is done.

I have added the Facebook Like button from the Google web store and after adding that I have restart the browser and I get the Facebook Like button in right click menu but after that whenever I right click on the any page and then try to share at that time my browser get crashes. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Is there anything wrong with the browser or problem is with the extension?

Well I would suggest you to try solve this issue by uninstalling the Facebook Like button extension from the Google chrome and after that installing it again.

If you want to uninstall the Facebook Like button extension from the Google chrome browser then you have to first you have to open the Google chrome browser and after opening the Google chrome extension you have to click on the wrench icon which you will find on the top right side of the Google chrome window and after that you have to click on the tools. Now after clicking on the tools option you have to select the Extensions option. Now after selecting the extensions you have to select the extension which you want to remove from the Google chrome and after that you have to uninstall the extension and after that you have to delta all the temporary files from your computer and after removing the temporary files you have to open the Google chrome browser again and after that you have install the Facebook like button extension again and then your problem will get solved.

Did you tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Google chrome browser in your computer? if you have not tried this yet then you have to first remove the Google chrome from your computer and after removing the Google chrome from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the google chrome again and after that your problem will get fixed.

well there was similar problem occurred with mew also and after that I have downloaded the updated version of the Google chrome and installed it in my computer and after installing that in my computer all the things started working fine.

if you are using old version of the Google chrome them some extension will not support and that is why I am suggesting you to update the Google chrome and after that your problem will get solved.

I have first reinstalled the Facebook like button extension in the Google chrome and after that also I was getting the same problem and then I have reinstalled the google chrome as well but still same problem was coming. now after that I have downloaded the updated version of google chrome in my computer and after installing the updated version of the Google chrome my problem get solved. thanks for helping me.