Thread: Getting 'Your computer appears infected’ message in Google search

Rajni Guest

Getting 'Your computer appears infected’ message in Google search

In my computer I have started experiencing problem with Google search. now whenever I open the Google at that time I get message like 'Your computer appears infected’. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? is there anything wrong with my computer?

Re: Getting 'Your computer appears infected’ message in Google search

Well according to me you are facing this problem because the Google search is thinking that your computer is infected with the virus or any malicious software. if you want to solve this issue then you have to remove the malicious software from your compute and after that your problem will get solved.

if you have antivirus installed in your computer then you have to first make sure that your antivirus software is update properly and if it is not updated then you have to update first and after updating the antivirus software you have to scan your whole computer and while running the scanning process it will detect the infection and you have to remove it and after that you will not get any messages in Google search.

After that also if you are getting the same problems then you have to download the malware bytes from the internet and after that you have to install the malware bytes in your computer and after installing that you have to scan computer again with the help of the malware bytes and after that it will solve all the problems. I hope this will help you to solve this issue.

Rajni Guest

Well after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this issue by updating the antivirus in my computer and after updating the antivirus I have scan the computer and after scanning the computer also I was getting the same problem with my computer. now after that I have also tried malware bytes in my computer but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please help me how to fix this issue?

You can try to solve this problem by editing the windows host file and after editing the host file your problem will get solved. to edit the host file you have to do following steps and after that your problem will get solved.

• First you have to go to the c drive in your computer and after that you have to open the windows folder.
    • after that you have to select the system 32 folder and then open it.
    • After opening the system32 folder you have to open the drivers folder .
    • after opening the driver folder you have to open etc folder.
    • In that you will see the host file.
    • Now you have to open the host file .
    • Now you have to find the line beginning with 74.125.45.100 and after that you have to delete all the things.
    • Now after that you have to save the file and exit.
    • After that restart the browser and you will not any message.

Rajni Guest

I have gone thought your solution and after that I have opened the host file and after opening the host file from the etc folder I have edit that file and delete all the things with this line74.125.45.100 and then saved it and restart the browser and dafter that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me