Thread: Is Live Profile going to be available for Windows phone 7?

Is Live Profile going to be available for Windows phone 7?

I am having windows phone 7. I have many applications installed on this phone. Actually many of my friends have live profile in their phone. So I wonder that even I can have this on my windows phone 7. I have heard that this application is not available on this phone. I want this application so that I will be able to manage the profile information. I have heard that windows phone 7 is going to get it. But I don’t know when they are going to do so. I would like to ask you all that do anyone know that when windows phone 7 getting this live profile? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Is Live Profile going to be available for Windows phone 7?

I know live profile- stay connected. This is a very important and good application available in today’s time. As far as I know that they are considering it like whatsapp. They are going to put this when windows phone 7 gets larger fanbase. I would say that you should visit the Microsoft official website to know more.

Well I personally would say that I like live profile more than the whatsapp. I feel that IMO has a lot potential. The delivered and read notifier like bbm is just awesome. I think that they only need groups. Once they get the groups, I am sure that then they will take over the IM scene.

Well I don’t have much idea regarding this. But definitely I would like if this happens. I am also waiting for some updates regarding this.