Thread: How to block Google plus in Google Ads

How to block Google plus in Google Ads

Google just introduced new ads platform over Google Plus. After the introduction of this social networking website, many has swapped to this. But now Google takes this on a revenue road where users of Goolge plus can recommend an ads link. Here for example you like a advertisement. In Facebook we click on Like to share the same the same process is applicable here. You can recommend an advertisement to your friend in the circle. When the same ad is published you can see the small icons below the ads which consist of photos of users which is called as recommendations. I think this can becoming annoying after sometime. I want to know the way to block Google Plus in Google ads.

Re: How to block Google plus in Google Ads

Definitely this will be in the privacy settings. Login to your account and on the right top corner you can see an setting icon. Click on that and click on privacy settings. You will and on a page Google Accounts. On the left you can see Google plus option. Click on that and come below. At the end you can see Google +1 settings. Click on edit and disable them. Buy this you will not receive the +1 recommendations by your friends in the circle.

When you click on Edit next to Google +1 you can see below two options :

By choosing the second one you stop the +1 recommendations.

That was really helpful. But till yet I had not yet seen any ads. But surely when I get annoyed from many recommendations this can be final step.

It is not worth to disable the same. Anyhow you are not getting all the ads on the web. Only those which are recommended by many and surely that will be nice ad. So it is on you, if you want or recommend that or ignore the same. Or else there is another tool called AdBlock. This is an addon for Google Chrome. I use this sometime when I am really busy and does not want those unnecessary ads on the screen which eats by bandwidth. It is an extension for Google Chrome which can block the ads and give you filtered content on the screen. There is an similar extension for Firefox also called as Adblock Plus.