Thread: getting Error Fetching File in Opera mini

getting Error Fetching File in Opera mini

Hello friends I am using Nokia 5220 express music mobile phone. in my mobile phone I use to connect internet by using Opera mini browser and I use to download the images and other stuffs by using the opera mini browser. all the things were working properly and suddenly it has started giving me issues. now whenever I try to download the file at that time I get Error Fetching File message. now please tell me how to fix this issue?

Re: getting Error Fetching File in Opera mini

If you want to solve this issue then you have to first check whether you are getting any error while downloading any file from the default browser of the your mobile. first open the default browser of your mobile phone and after that you have to try to download any file and after that you have to check whether you are getting the error or not. if you are facing the same problem after that also then I think there might be something wrong with the mobile phone. if you are not getting the same problem while downloading the file from the default browser of the mobile phone then problem is with opera mini. I will suggest you o try to solve this issue by removing the Opera mini from your mobile phone and after that installing it again and after installing the Opera mini you have to try to download any file again and after that check whether your problem get solved or not. try this trick and after that let me know.

you can also try to solve this problem by downloading the updated version of the Opera mini from the internet and after that you have to open it in your mobile phone and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. you can download the opera mini from the official site of the Opera.

after reading your solution I have first removed the Opera mini browser from my mobile phone and after removing the Opera I have installed it again in my mobile and after doing that also I was getting the same problem while downloading the file. Now after that I have downloaded the updated version of the Opera in my mobile and after installing that my problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me.