Thread: Nokia 5230 is not able to sync either on Opera mobile or mini

Nokia 5230 is not able to sync either on Opera mobile or mini

I have installed both opera mobile and opera mini on my Nokia 5239. Everything works fine except the synchronization. The issue is whenever I try to sync I am getting some kind of database related error message. It is showing on both Opera versions. I don’t know about the error message. But I couldn’t able to find out, why it is happening on both. Is it could be the mobile problem?

Re: Nokia 5230 is not able to sync either on Opera mobile or mini

Try disabling sync, delete all entries and Speed Dial Mobile Mini and retry sync. If the order of sync and display part persists, I think you will not have to disable sync, SD purge your Desktop and Mobile / Mini, redefine nine entries on Desktop and Mobile / Mini, synchronize all of this and only then add other entries Speed Dial Desktop side.

With the boom of technology, it is not uncommon that many people have two or more sites from which is normally connected: the home computer and work, the desktop PC and laptop, smartphone, or some other combination of this type. And no wonder that people tend to use a tab with their favorite, most used pages.
    The trouble is that a browser's favorites remain in the browser, which can be quite uncomfortable if we use frequently. In this post I'll show the different methods available to synchronize bookmarks between all browsers we use.

Possible from Beta 2 in the synchronization of bookmarks puts Opera Mini / Mobile as it looks like a folder with the name "Opera Mini" to. This is properly synchronized. In it you can create subfolders, which are then synchronized. The synchronization of the other bookmarks that you have with a desktop version seems to still not work. But it is still not final.

I hope I have understood what is at stake and wanted to post my experience too short! I use opera mini since version 4 and has always been - am still - very excited! Since the ability to synchronize the bookmarks that I've become a real fan because I had to ensure they are not always manually on the computer and a software update or change phone to re-enter!

Meanwhile, my friends and I have some installations behind us. None of us have had problems getting the bookmarks back on the phone. Since mini N97, I even use opera mini 5.1 (traveling) and opera mobile 10 (mostly at home on your wireless network). I've been really no issues with the synchronization of luck!

About Opera Link, I do not really have problems with the failure to find all the links from the PC to the mobile. I agree to have on the mobile than those who are attorneys in the case "Opera Mobile" ... The problem for now is that
    • As "Opera Mini" server "opera-link" and Mobile are consistent
    • As the file "Opera Mini" on the PC is empty
    • So I cannot do a simple copy and paste interesting links from the PC to the Opera Mini server (or to the mobile).

I'll have to do it directly on the server, and in that case the widget Opera link the PC is useless...

Opera Link is the sync of your bookmarks with the server opera, it allows you to use your bookmarks from anywhere by connecting to my.opera. From there you have another way to edit the title of your bookmarks.

According to the Opera Mobile blog, those who are using the beta version no way to synchronize bookmarks: Furthermore there are some known issues:
    • If RealPlayer is default media player, you will require to place the access point within RealPlayer to the identical access point is utilizing Opera.
    • The multi-language construct does not wrap each and every one character sets.
    • Soft keyboard is exposed even if hard keyboard is slide away and in employ.
    • Only incomplete support IME.
    • Infrequent freezes beneath stress circumstances.
    • Opera Link is not included in the beta.

This happens only a few days when I just create or modify a bookmark. The error message does not appear when I uninstalled and reinstalled Opera Mini to see if it fixes the problem, and when I log without making a change.

I would rather put on T-Mobile. Did you happen to have a sim from another provider at hand; I would try it once or with a wireless connection. Or in other T-Mobile network with a mobile phone. That way you can then exclude as a factor in each source of error. I cannot imagine that it has something to do with your mobile; after all, the browser still works. On the other hand, it does not fit that you should be the only T-Mobile customer with this problem.