Thread: Original Facebook site in Opera-mini 4.3

Original Facebook site in Opera-mini 4.3

I have use an Nokia N97 smartphone and last week I download and install the Opera mini 4.3 web browser on it. Now the problem I faced is that the Facebook site opens in mobile site format. I want to open this site in the original format. I hope many users also faced the similar kind of problem. Then please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Original Facebook site in Opera-mini 4.3

Every time i try to log in it shows an mobile based format of this Facebook. Initial stage I use it but for restricted facility I decided to do something that help me to access the complete Facebook page on this mobile phone. Then I try to use the URL path on this mobile phone browser an www.Facebook.com but surprisingly it won’t work. I don’t know why it not support but I think this is either web browser of the Facebook site problem.

The main reason behind this problem is because this Facebook is an high configuration based site and the mobile browser can’t able to open it. Many of the mobile web browsers such as Opera mini 4.3 can’t provide this viewing original web page of the Facebook facility. The size of the Facebook site also makes an important issue in this case.

Finding ways to unblock restricted websites is really interesting specially with the social networking site. In the social networking site most of the user want to fully access the web page contents on their mobile phone specially the Facebook. For doing this task the Facebook site has provide the option at the time of downloading this onto the mobile phone. the options is to be “view page directly” and it arrives at the bottom of the page. You need to use this option. It works and in result you can then able to view the original Facebook page on your smartphone.

Opera Mini 5 has to be provide this facility. Then I suggest to you for download this web browser and then install it into the mobile phone. it might be solve your problem.

This Opera mini 5 has the capability to view and access the complete contents and the features of this Facebook. You need to use this web browser on your system. For doing this task first I recommended to you for try to first uninstall this opera mini 4.3 web browser on your system. Then use the proper reboot and installation of the browser task to solve this problem. it works and I hope that it solve your problem.

This Opera mini 5 browser can do this task when the smartphone have brief memory to load the temporary support files on to this mobile phone. it definitely solve such problem if we can also set the proper setting of this browser.

Google web search engine can provide the full site for a bunch of links. You can also use it for accessing this original site. It could be also possible that they provide you the desktop view of this Facebook site. Then use such help and solve your problem. You can also use an Facebook help section advice related this issue. They definitely clear you’re all the issues.