Thread: Opera mini gives error "verification of server certificate failed"

Opera mini gives error "verification of server certificate failed"

Last one month I use an Nokia N70 mobile phone and Opera mini Mobile browser present on it. I use it for the internet surfing as well as playing mobile games. The problem on this mobile phone is that it gives the error message "verification of server certificate failed". I faced it when I try to connect to the internet over my mobile phone. Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: Opera mini gives error "verification of server certificate failed"

It could be possible that this problem arrives because of the installed opera mini 6.1 not work properly. It happens and the reason behind that is the missing the support files of this browser at the time of installing it on smartphone. For solving this problem the best way is to be use a upgrade process. The online upgrade of this opera mini is help to fix this error message in proper way.

The other way to fix this problem is use an reinstallation process if the other functions of the opera mini not work very well. This reinstallation of the web browser also helps to make some necessary changes on this browser and freshly install it on the smartphone. Hence I suggest to you for use it and check the problem is arrives or not.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and the actual error message in my opera mini is “Verification of server certificate failed. Please check the date setting in your device”. I buy this browser by using online shopping. Then it couldn’t work for accessing the internet sites. Hence I check the Date/Time setting on this mobile phone. then I set it to update from the network. It then works and in result it fix this error message. You can also try this solution over your problem.

This error message arrives is due to the date settings being set wrong on your phone. The proper way to solve this trouble is just perform an factory reset task on this system. It fixes error and access the internet on it.

The other way to set the date setting on this mobile phone is as follows. First make sure that Date/Time setting which is located on Setting menu of the phone. Then under "Options" set it to "Update from Network." The next step is to be simple and it is the turn off and turn on the mobile phone. it definaltely solve your problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I also try this reset task. Then it won’t work at all. The next step I use is an reboot this mobile phone and then I select "Opera for Phones" download button and download the browser. Next is follow the onscreen instruction to fix such complicated problem of the phone.

Opera Mini: Verification of server certificate failed. Please check the date setting in your device. This is the best way that helps to solve this problem. the other problem is to be use an proper setting of this browser . you found it on the official site of this web browser. The other way to cache the setting of this browser is read several articles of this browser. I hope one of them can explain the setting of this web browser.