Thread: Opera 11.50 fail to close completely

Opera 11.50 fail to close completely

I am using opera 11.50, so for some reason I want to reopen the opera but it fail to open and it ask for retry, as I have found that what is the main problems then I found that it was not closed properly. So I have try to closed it but not successes, finally I have to reboot my device. But now I have to reboot my device every time I need to start the opera, which really a big problems and time consuming process. So guys if you have any information of what the problems is that and you know the way to resolve this then let me know this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Opera 11.50 fail to close completely

Close your opera and wait for some time, and after some time right click on the task bar, go to the ‘task manager’. And click on the 'process' tab. And then look for the opera in the list of the processes, so if you find that opera is present over there that means that opera is still running in your device. If such thing happens then right click on the opera and then select the option to kill the process. So you don’t need to reboot your system.

Try these simple steps:
    • Open up the task Manager
    • Click on the ‘process’ tab.
    • Search for the "opera.exe" in the list.
    • Right click on the "opera.exe" and select "end process tree".
    • Reboot your system

I have the same problems but according to one of my friend suggestion I find the solution for my problems, so for closing down the opera completely. You should have to close the entire Tab before shutting down the entire user interface. And also close the Opera digital clock widget, because if you don’t close that then the opera fails to close.

I have the one solution for this which is straight forward for this you have to uninstall your opera and then again install it, may this will help you out. Or just complete format your device3 and then start reinstalling the whole application, along with the opera 11.50, or simply scan your device may be there is some virus there.

There is such a simple process for closing down the opera if you are familiar with your task manager then, this is not the big issue for you just ends the "opera.exe" task which is currently running in your application. This is also requiring the same steps as normally you do to close the other application. There is no much difference to close your opera.