Thread: How to transfer data from mozy online backup to Mac?

How to transfer data from mozy online backup to Mac?

Can someone please tell me how to transfer files from mozy online backup to my Mac OS x 10.5.8? I have been downloading indexes for a week and additionally ez7z to help change over the pc information to OS x information. Some of the documents have finished the download and when I attempt to open them I get: Can't make final item of {} into sort string (-1700). Likewise tell me I don't need to download the records again. I possess the projects I require at present on my macbook.

Re: How to transfer data from mozy online backup to Mac?

A .doc record opens fine on any computer. In any case this is not what you wanted in your final post. You would like PREVIEW to work. For that I recall I need to open the doc, create any alteration (even erase a space then tap space) then recovery it. That gets Word to recovery it on the computer and see could work.

Since this is a brand new Mac, then the Migration Assistant will move all your information records from your PC to your Mac. Recall that it is ONLY information records that you are able to move over, all your project indexes should NOT take on your Mac and cannot be changed over. Your pictures, music, motion pictures, records and the like will all make the move and "might as well" not require changing over to some alternate design.

All the more I am late to these so I called them. The tech chap at Mozy told me to utilize ez7z to change over my pc information to mac information. I suspect this was basically for animate and notch systems, or it could have been in light of the fact that he filed my information so I would be able to download it more effectively? I'm positively conjecturing this as he told me an alarming parcel of stuff I didn't blatantly grasp. Obviously, there is unfailingly the probability he prescribed this to make it more effortless for me as I positively don't realize what I am doing here.

To check what form you are running, head off to the Apple at the top alternate of the screen, click on it and prefer, regarding this Mac. The page that shows up will tell you precisely what form you are running. ez7z, I have found, is an Archiver/UnArchiver (enjoy WinZip) that decompresses your records which, probably, were layered by the Mozy fella.

Since you still have the PC running AND you have a thumb drive, that is the most fit gameplan to move your indexes from one computer to an additional now. It is moreover much snappier than transferring and downloading.

I got documents transferred and now I could take every available opportunity to highlight various indexes to erase them. On pc I might ctrl and click on distinct documents and erase all on the double. In the event that the indexes were all as one unit, I might highlight first document, click change and after that click final index to be erased and the entire piece in the middle of the top and base could highlight and I might erase all immediately.