Thread: Hardware acceleration not working with Internet Explorer 9 and Flash Player 10.3

Hardware acceleration not working with Internet Explorer 9 and Flash Player 10.3

I use an Flash Player 10.3.181.16 with Internet Explorer on Windows 7 OS. Now it makes problem and it is SWF content appears in the upper-left corner of the screen. Hardware acceleration is not working properly with this flash player. Flash Player 10.3 indicates this is the bug of the system and I want to solve this problem. Any help would be apologies.

Re: Hardware acceleration not working with Internet Explorer 9 and Flash Player 10.3

For solving this problem I suggest to you for use an porper upgrading to Flash player 10.3 task. This will be capable to slve this problem. you need to use it and then check the problem.

Re: Hardware acceleration not working with Internet Explorer 9 and Flash Player 10.3

this update the adobe flash player using the proper source link can be help to solve this problem. this will also insert the missing files onto your system. This update task can be work to enhance the performance of your system. Then you can view number of different format based videos on the IE using this updated flash player. Then I also recommended to you for do this task on your system. This will be definitely solve your complicated problem.

This is the problem related to the flash player and hence I suggest to you for go to the setup directory of the Flash player. Then Open this Flash folder and post back all files on this listed folder. It will be solve your problem. for more information you can contact the official site expert. Then use such expert advice and try to properly do this task.