Thread: hotmail certificate expired in windows xp

hotmail certificate expired in windows xp

Guys I am really in a bad situation and I need a help from you guys please help me out of this. Whenever I am trying to use the hotmail it shows that hotmail certificate expired and I am not able to check my mail or anything so please help me now with that I am not able to do anything with it and I don’t think that I can solve it on my own so please suggest me something quickly.

Re: hotmail certificate expired in windows xp

Well this is something really strange and I have never heard about this. I think that you are the first one to face this problem and I am not able to suggest you anything I am really sorry for that. And this is because I have never heard of any such error before nor I have got any so this is bit tough for me to tell you about this. Still if you would be asking me to help you then I would be asking you to contact the technical support team of windows and I am sure they would be suggesting something nice to you which would be helping you to get the detail about this problem and you can rid of this. I can understand how irritating it would be and this is something very weird not much of people must be facing this.

one of my friend was having this problem and then he asked me I just asked him to do system restore to some time back like it should be back till one to 2 weeks behind and then see if that is helping you out because this did helped him and it is easy too not a big rocket science needed to do this hope this would be solving your problem.

Don’t you think that this can be the problem of the virus which has been leading in corrupting your system files and this has been creating the problem? You need to scan it a then see if you are getting anything I am sure that this is the problem with the virus and this would be solved one when it would be removed. Best of luck and I hope that this would be a simple problem which would be solved in no time for you best of luck.

This is a simple problem not a big deal I too faced this problem and tried so many thing and the problem remind without solving anything and I wasn’t even able to search for anything I dint got anything on Google though then I finally noted down by myself that there was the problem with the date and you need to change that and the problem would be solved.

Yap changing the date made the trick thank you so much and they have been very irritating and i just need to get rid of it anyhow and in that irritation i was not able to find what was the problem with it. This was a very silly thing i know but the problem is problem and as always again solved by you guys thank you so much for simple solution and not making more headache to me with some improper tricks to follow.