Thread: Desktop Windows Live Mail vs. browser Windows Live Hotmail

Desktop Windows Live Mail vs. browser Windows Live Hotmail

I was using windows live mail on desktop first but now I like to use the hotmail on the browser and it is really very nicely working in browser and it is very smooth I would like to know about you guys which way do you like to get your email what do you like among them. Please share your ideas and make this thread useful please.

Re: Desktop Windows Live Mail vs. browser Windows Live Hotmail

I am finding this question as a weird question I am just not able to think about what to tell you on this, i would say that both of them are having their own way of working and own advantage and disadvantage you can not differentiate between them which one would be better and selecting which one to go with is on the personal view whatever you would be liking and what you are comfortable with.

That’s true I would like to be with the above poster that this completely depends on our view and how we are taking those applications. i am happy with the browser hotmail as I am finding it working more smoothly and nicely, there are no bugs or anything which can be found in the browser version only the desktop version would be having some bugs or so and so I would be preferring to the browser version and that’s the best way to have a nice time with the Hotmail and would be interesting if more updates would be there for this.

I don’t think that this is true that the browser application won’t be having any bug. Haven’t you heard about the online games which are having the bug and they are having problem in running. So I would be saying that this would be a better answer that whichever you are finding better you should use that.

Browser version is a nice one because I have found the desktop version a bit sluggish and that is very irritating and the browser version has been very smooth so I would be supporting to the browser version and I don’t care what others say but I am sure that the browser version is the best and anyone using it would be happy with it and would be finding it lot better. And one more thing I would be saying that may be the browser version is having some problem but they have been un noticeable and there have been many problem with the desktop version for me so I would be saying go with the browser version and enjoy it.

I feel like the windows has been working very much on the Internet explorer and the browser version and it is the best choice they have been really working very much on it and you would be finding it very nice. The design and all has been very nice now and the performance is lot better to and that is the reason why people are opting the browser version much more.

I am having multiple Email accounts and it has been very easy to use them on the desktop client and I have been using it always and have really liked it a lot. And I am really enjoying this desktop client and the features and all have been very easy and they are the best option, the most important thing I would be saying that desktop version is very easy to use and you would really like it a lot, the new features have been updated and they are very awesome.

Personal feeling is desktop version would be a better option and it would be the safer option. It would be keeping all the information’s safe and you would really find it nice as a security purpose so I would be saying that the windows version is better.

Obviously browser Windows Live Hotmail that is a nice deal and they have been very nice with me and they are the best application with which i have been moving on with it from long time and it has been really very nice and has been satisfying me all the time so i would be saying that they would be the best deal.