Thread: How to remove Search.Conduit from Mozilla Firefox

How to remove Search.Conduit from Mozilla Firefox

Each time when I open Firefox and try to visit any site I am redirected to Search.Conduit. It is so annoying. I cannot open my anything. I can also see multiple toolbars which are no use. I think my system is having some serious virus issue. I tried system restore but nothing worked. I had scanned my system several times, but the antivirus not doing anything. It looks this one does not work for this toolbars.

The first thing you have to do is go in Control Panel > Uninstall Program. Look for all unwanted programs in it and remove them one by one. Remove the web browser also. You can download that later on. You might find the toolbar thing here. If not then you can use a good third party uninstaller. There are various available. Just download any which is free or which is quiet good in terms of output. You can try out the same and check back.

I had also got the same issue. It is not easy to get rid of that. You can try re-installing the browser but I think it might come back. The toolbar add some additional addons on your browser due to which it is not easy to get rid of the same. What you can do is download and install a good anti-malware in your system. That will help you more in fixing the issue. Try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.