Thread: How to remove ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker toolbar on Mozilla Firefox

How to remove ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker toolbar on Mozilla Firefox

I have Mozilla Firefox installed on my system. I have Windows XP pc. There were few updates pending for different software in my pc. So I applied all of them together. When I restarted my system I found ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker toolbar. A number of time when I try to open some pages this toolbar is blocking it. I am not aware about the removal process. Can anyone help me to fix the problem.

You have to go in the add-on section in Firefox. Just click on Tools and then click on Add-on. From there disable it. Then go back in Control Panel > Add/Remove program. Find the toolbar in that place and remove it. That is the most fastest way to get rid of the problem you are facing. You can also re-install the browser back again to completely disable all toolbar and plugins. I do this always whenever my home page is changed and whenever there are unwanted toolbars on the browser.

I think re-installing the browser is the best option for this kind of things. You can first download the latest version of web browser from internet and remove the older version. Download CCleaner and run it in your pc. This will be easy for you to wipe out unwanted files from your system. CCleaner is a good registry cleaner also. Just re-installing the browser will not help. There will be files left in the pc that can cause issue.