Thread: Google should redesign History and Downloads as similar to Bookmarks in Chrome v13

Google should redesign History and Downloads as similar to Bookmarks in Chrome v13

I actually like the latest Bookmarks sub-menu in Chrome 13. Kindly do something about do over History and Downloads option similar to the Bookmarks sub-menu in Chrome 13. like, History can consist of recently closed tabs and Downloads should show the previous downloads

Re: Google should redesign History and Downloads as similar to Bookmarks in Chrome v13

Well I like this new updated version of Google chrome v13 its is awesome have speed in surfing the web pages and easy over other browser I really liked it I feel more comfortable using it and over all I have positive point for the chrome the most amazing thing I liked about the v13 is it new Bookmarks sub-menu that is overwhelming and nice but I have one suggestion to the dev team regarding the redesigning History and Downloads option in the chrome v13 like I just want History can contain, moreover 5 or 10, recently closed tabs and Downloads can show most recent downloads that it if the Google developing team dose this I would be very glad and will not go any other option for web browsing other than Google chrome v13 is there anyone here who is form the developing team can help us to point us to correct way and will help to convey the message to the chrome come guys support me on this I know that are many people out there who want to have this change

Re: Google should redesign History and Downloads as similar to Bookmarks in Chrome v13

I am with you this change should be done and I thing Google will itself support this concept as they would like to attract more user using the product just need the way to give this message to them

Well the Google chrome v13 is already have the beta option in to o\it all you have to do is to switch to beta mode and you will be able to used the new Bookmarks menu and as pet the History page I know the great extension that could help you History Calendar try this it will help you all you need to do is get this addon and press crt +H and you will be happier

Thanks for your concern but I am already using the beta channel recently and what I meant is redesigning History and Downloads like Bookmarks in Chrome I have no objection with bookmark its fine and about History Calendar I would defiantly like to see how that works thank again

I support this thread I would also like to see those changes in the history and download option

Even I am also supporting this I would also like to see this changes on the Google chrome v13 but I like to add one more thing there should also the option on getting the download tab with one click a I have clicked cancel and it disappear but apart from that everything is working fine with chrome v13