Thread: After updating Google Chrome v13 the page load very slow on the new tab

After updating Google Chrome v13 the page load very slow on the new tab

Guys I am facing this problem after I updated my Google chrome to v13 my webpage takes even more time to load in a new tab. once I am on a website, additional pages in the website load with normal speed just on the staring time of loading the page but after opening Chrome or initiate a new tab. It seems to have no internet connection or its very slow if I am trying to connect to a website from my favorites, from search or typing a URL everything is slow.

Now that is very annoying as the reason that made me choose the Google Chrome is the pace and simplicity of use over IE and Firefox

Now I have done all normal stuff like empty cache/browsing history restart computer and browser scanned for malware/spyware/viruses made certain about the 2 extensions I use are up to date.

I would be very thankful if there any help that you can give us to get rid of this problem I will be appreciating that.

Re: After updating Google Chrome v13 the page load very slow on the new tab

I was also having the same problem, one more problem with the chrome v13 everything was of until now I think I can help you have you tried disabling Predict network actions to improve page load performance may I had many problem with the Google chrome v13 so I revert back to the Google chrome v12 I consider v12 is the stable addition so I am happy to use that v 12 until the proper fix is not mad in v13 hope this would be done soon

I was also having the same problem, one more problem with the chrome v13 everything was of until now I think I can help you have you tried disabling Predict network actions to improve page load performance may I had many problem with the Google chrome v13 so I revert back to the Google chrome v12 I consider v12 is the stable addition so I am happy to use that v 12 until the proper fix is not mad in v13 hope this would be done soon

Thanks for replying the post I had disable the Predict network option on my Google chrome and done some more changes on the setting but still there is no progress on it still suffering from the same problem so thread is still on guys please reply

That was suggested on the post earlier to you that not thing is working on this problem the only option you have now is to wait for a while and revert back to the Google Chrome version 12 for some time until the error was fixed it is no use to put a defective app on to your computer that doesn’t work so think about this and on the other had if you get the solution then please do reply that so that we can switch back to the latest version of the Chrome that is v 13

Quote Originally Posted by rashmi_ay View Post
    That was suggested on the post earlier to you that not thing is working on this problem the only option you have now is to wait for a while and revert back to the Google Chrome version 12 for some time until the error was fixed it is no use to put a defective app on to your computer that doesn’t work so think about this and on the other had if you get the solution then please do reply that so that we can switch back to the latest version of the Chrome that is v 13
    Yeah you are right even I am thinking about going back to the earlier version instead of waiting for the fix I thing that would going to take some more time but I was confused as not much people responded to the thread I this is not the common problem and only few of us having this problem hope it get fixed soon anyone know where I can find v12

It seems like 12.0.742.122 was the most recent official in version 12 . keep in mind these are separate installs and don't auto-update. you can install standalone installs above the top of every other like v12 to v13 although I don't make out if you can downgrade v13 to v12 instead I'd always uninstall and reinstall if I was going to do this anyway.

Ok now you need to know this
    prior to doing this, have you attempt deleting Chrome's User data folder Chrome will reconstruct any lost files and folders. Although You'll lose every settings and extensions but those are simple enough to put back
    what you need to delete is
    Code:
    C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data
    I'd also delete the Chrome Program folder too from the program file after uninstalling
    Code:
    C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome
    And delete the chrome folder
    All these folder will be on hidden mode