Thread: In my task manager there are 13 processes titled Chrome.exe

In my task manager there are 13 processes titled Chrome.exe

As my computer was running little slow, I opened my task manager to see which processes are currently running. And then I noticed that there are 13 processes in my task manager whose names are same and that is chrome.exe. Why they are exactly 13 in numbers? And, is it normal to have those processes exactly 13 in numbers? And is it the situation with every user of chrome 13 or I am the only person who is experiencing this. My operating system is Widows 7 home premium. I am waiting for a reply.

Re: In my task manager there are 13 processes titled Chrome.exe

I also noticed this in my Computer. When I opened my task manager I saw that there are 13 chrome.exe files. And I also noticed one more thing that when I go online then only one process, amongst the all 13 processes, is showing running. I cannot understand why they are there exactly 13 in numbers. If anyone of you here has any idea about this, that why it is so, then please reply.

You don’t need to worry about that thing, because that is absolutely a normal thing and it is with everyone who is using a chrome browser. And the one process which you see is running, is the process for your chrome browser and that is the reason why it shows running when you start your chrome browser. And the other 12 processes belongs to each plugiis in your chrome browser.

Yes, there is absolutely no need to worry about that thing. And if you want to know more about them like what exactly they are, then you can do that by right clicking on the tab bar and then select shift + Esc. I think this information will be very helpful for you and you will get all the answers for the question that you have in your mind.