Thread: Bookmark Manager shortcut gone from Chrome 13

Bookmark Manager shortcut gone from Chrome 13

Currently, I am using Google Chrome13 and here I have got a serious issue with my chrome browser. I can see that the bookmark manager shortcut has gone from chrome 13. It was a really very useful shortcut for me. Now, Alt+e+B combination is also not working, but it was working fine before. If anyone has any solution for this then please reply me with the solution. Is there is anyone else who is experiencing the same with Chrome 13.

Re: Bookmark Manager shortcut gone from Chrome 13

I can understand your problem more clearly if you will say the exact version number of the chrome browser that you are using? And also other details which you can provide us.

As I am experiencing now, Chrome 13 is having many issues with it. I think it is a temporary bug and if it so then I think it will be fixed in the next few updates and you will get your bookmark shortcuts again. And till then you can just wait for this problem to get fixed.

I am using the Google Chrome version 13.0.782.4 canary. I can see that there is a new feature and bookmark manager can be accessed by pressing Alt+E+B+B. The keyboard shortcuts are as Alt+E for menu, and Alt+E+B for bookmarks menu, and Alt+E+B+B bookmarks manager. I think this information will help you at least at some extent.

As far as I remembered, I was knowing this keyboard shortcut since the Chrome 6 was released and it is just a keyboard shortcut and we are talking about the menu shortcut. Now the shortcut is gone and it is a fact that it is a bug. I think in canary the developers of chrome are changing few of the things. And I also think that this issue with chrome 13 will get fixed soon.

Yes, it seems they are continuously changing lots of things. And now in this scenario, it seems that they have made this so that you may able to access your bookmarks by placing them under menu using keyboard. And for this they have just altered the keyboard access sequence. I saw a screenshot and from that I realized that chrome has changed many things in this short period.