Thread: Plugin crashing in Google Chrome 13

Plugin crashing in Google Chrome 13

I have installed the Google chrome 13 on windows XP. There are few extensions installed in this. Now whenever I try to open the chrome, the Google page loads but then it shows me that the adblock has crashed. Furthermore when I try to open Youtube videos it is telling me that the shockwave flash has crashed. I don’t know how to resolve this issue.

Re: Plugin crashing in Google Chrome 13

Try reinstalling your browsers and your plugins. Once uninstalled clean your computer with programs like Ccleaner or Regystry Argente Cleaner. Then proceed to install your browsers and Adobe's. I use Google Chrome Firefox 3.6.17 accompanied 11. Then use Google Chrome Firefox 4.0.1 12 accompanied by and now Google Chrome Firefox 5.0 accompanied 12.0.742.100.

Please note that every time you want to enable Google Chrome plugins I should start with --enable-plugins. Otherwise you may say, "lene" the other day install the Flash plug-in and saw videos of Youtube but today it no longer. Normal, Google Chrome if you boot without --enable-plugins do not activate the plugins you have installed. This run Alt + F2 and type " Google-chrome --enable-plugins "or you create a launcher (with this command) for each time you want to start Google Chrome.

Give it to Google Chrome + criticism "one ,..... I can because you really only" recommend Opera, "is fast and stable. For me and many people I know who has made Chrome to surf only slower.

Google has several errors in a controversial plugin for Internet Explorer patched, so Microsoft's browser crashed. The Google Chrome Frame plugin adds Google's open web technologies as well as fast JavaScript engine to IE8 far, much to the dismay of Microsoft. Who warned that Google in this way Internet Explorer is vulnerable to attackers, which the search giant to use Internet Explorer recommended.

I also have the problem that my flash-plugin always crashes. Flash is loud for 64 bit adobe page not yet available (almost certainly until release 10.1 or something) but still work with 32 bit browsers and thus with chrome and the normal IE on the laptop (and 64 bit windows 7) occurred yet the problem does not occur. Therefore, I find it difficult to isolate the fault, as actually installed version on both computers is the same flash.

It is much easier to solve. Open silverlight, application storage, and then uncheck when using storage on and your problem is solved!

To run Java applets, a Java VM is required, and these must be installed with you first. Then even a plugin for browser is installed.