Thread: How can I get speed dial page as default page in Google Chrome v13 ?

How can I get speed dial page as default page in Google Chrome v13 ?

I am using widows 7 machine for home use recently I have installed the Google Chrome v13 as I heard it’s the great web browser experience and it was true in all sense as far as I concern but only problem I am facing is I can make the speed dial page as my default page my speed dial shows it 2.1 version as a new user to the Google chrome I am not able to get through this can any one assist me with this I would be very glad

Re: How can I get speed dial page as default page in Google Chrome v13 ?

Same problem here I checked ever option it’s not working it was great with the v12 any idea guys I really want to know this

This is very common with the Google Chrome. What is most likely occurred is that you sync'd preferences, with extensions and apps, and you have to sync it to preferences if you choose

I know how to do this your settings are save in your Google Account. While you enable sync on a computer, your Google Chrome settings on that computer are saved in your Google Account. As soon as you enable sync on additional computer by signing in to the same Google Account, Google Chrome duplicate the settings you’ve selected to sync from your Google Account to the computer.Changes are synced immediately. Changes you create to your settings on one computer are automatically replicate on the other computers where you've allow the sync feature. To keep your information safe, synced data is encrypted after it travels among your computer and Google’s servers. As an extra cover of security, your saved passwords are encrypted on your computer and on Google’s servers using a cryptographic key. You can eliminate your synced data from your Google Account at any time, using the Google Dashboard . cautious if you distribute your browser with many people. If somebody signs in to the sync aspect with his or her Google Account on your computer, your settings on that computer will be added to the Google Account.

I dint understand what this means but whatever this is it’s not working so to make you understand I am again going to ask the same question how can I make speed dial as my default page that is when I click open the Google Chrome v13 the first thing it should show is the speed dial page

Having the same problem please if you find the solution other than this thread please do post the solution I would be glad and also all who are here please help us to get rid of this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Pamina View Post
    Having the same problem please if you find the solution other than this thread please do post the solution I would be glad and also all who are here please help us to get rid of this problem
    Definitely mate I will post the solution if I get one but currently its look like no one else is bother about this other than us so I think it’s going to take some time to find the solution but if any I will defiantly post that