Thread: Developer tools console redirects in Google Chrome 13

Developer tools console redirects in Google Chrome 13

I am getting a bit problem with my Google Chrome as well as its developer tools since version 13. In previous version I was able to view XMLHttp Requests and do some other tasks. After the update I cannot do that. If I click on top of the request, I presently obtain redirected to that page, devoid of still sending the POST information. I don’t want to go back to previous version. I am using the Linux.

Re: Developer tools console redirects in Google Chrome 13

I have the identical trouble and it drives me passionate. You can acquire approximately it by looking by the side of the XMLHttp Requests within the Network tab. Why they put in this "feature" is clear of me.

In the second case, if people who try to help you ask questions and request information from you, the least we can do is to provide them rather than saying "I'm sure it is not there." If you are asked for their help, that they are more competent than you on the subject, and you worry leave it to them to figure out where the problem is and fix it.

In short, given the way this topic is running, you will certainly not find help like that, and everyone here is wasting his time.

I close, then, and encourage you to think carefully about what you want: if you reopen a topic to ask for help on this subject (which is obviously not allowed), at least make the effort to provide members with the information they need to help you. If not, get by yourself.

I will present here the management of changes of address of a website. Concerned changes in the domain name, hosting company, travel pages, documents or directories, deletion of documents or directories. Of course, there must be, when designing a site, a hierarchical tree structure well enough to avoid having to move files. However, when this happens, good management redirects reduces the negative impact on users, but also on the search engines. The main philosophy is to keep as long as possible redirects, so that even the old addresses always point to the file the most relevant.