Thread: Unable to print Yahoo emails in Chrome 13

Unable to print Yahoo emails in Chrome 13

When the chrome 13 update released I updated my chrome to version 13.0.782.112, but, from then I am having problems with my yahoo mails as I am not able to print my yahoo emails. I don’t get any problem in printing other things and I can even print emails from my gmail account. But, when I try to print emails from yahoo then first print preview screen loads and then it says that no preview is available. And therefore, I am not able to make any changes in that so that I can print those mails. My computer is running on windows xp sp3. If anyone here has any solution for this then please reply with the solution. It’s really very urgent.

Re: Unable to print Yahoo emails in Chrome 13

I also downloaded chrome browser and I am having the same problem with my yahoo mail when I browse with chrome 13, I am not able to get print preview. And I am getting the same error message. If anyone has the fix for this issue then please reply with a solution.

Here I can suggest you one thing that if you have more than one printer set ups then I think you should try selecting another printer in the Destination drop down list. I think it may fix the issue that you are having and reply again if you are getting the same error again.

I have only one printer attached with my network, So, I am not able to change the destination because there is no other destination is available in the drop down list. Hence, this solution is not working for me. So, if you have any other solution then please reply, I am eagerly waiting for a solution.

I did the same as you said. I changed the destination printer from the dropdown list but I am still having the same issue, there is nothing changed in that. I think the problem is not with the printer and it is totally related with my browser which is chrome 13. Is this is the problem with everyone who is using chrome 13? Otherwise, I have to think that the reason behind this issue is something related to my computer only. If you have any other solutions then reply me. I will try those solutions also. I must need to solve this issue in any way.

Probably I can understand your issue little more clearly if you will tell me the exact error message that you are getting. It is saying “No preview available” or “print preview failed” or the error is something else. And also check that the buttons like ‘print’, ‘Advanced’ are grayed out or not. If you will reply me with that then I think I will be able to understand the reason behind your issue. And then probably I can provide you with a proper and a working solution. So, reply me with little more description of the issue which you have.