Thread: Google Chrome v13 crashes on exit this visible on Events

Google Chrome v13 crashes on exit this visible on Events

I Am Using Windows 7 Operating System And The Default Web Browser That I Use Is Google Chrome V13now The Problem Is My Chrome Silently Crashes When I Exit And I Can See That On The Event Viewer But I Don’t Understand Why This Happens Can Anyone Help Me On This I Would Be Glad To Know The Answer Thanks

Re: Google Chrome v13 crashes on exit this visible on Events

Yeah this is true even I am see that same kind of error when I when I exit the Google chrome on my windows 7 pc I see a dialog box appear and on that its says The instruction at 0x100458 referenced memory at 0x100458 The memory could not be written and after this the Google crash with Whoa dialog box that really confusing as I am worried if the v13 have any bug on it . I am doing search on this issue but unable to get the answer on this so I request all you here to please help me on this issue I am finding difficult to get out of this problem

I am also facing the same problem and got the reason why is it so happening. Actually I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012(12.0.0.374-a.b.c.d.e) on my windows 7 pc and apparently its casing the problem with Google chrome v13 and it exit the event viewer shows
    Code:

Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4e61fd27
    Faulting module name: ole32.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7b96f
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0003bc21
    Faulting process id: 0x106c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cc6e624cba1948
    Faulting application path: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
    Report Id: 8c349cc5-da55-11e0-bdd6-febe8aa5ee5d
    The solution is when I disable Kaspersky URL Advisor in Chrome Extension that error will disappear

I don't have other extra extension in Chrome apart from those 3 extensions beginning with Kaspersky Anti-Banner and VK I removed I clean the whole thing with KAVREMOVER and then started pc again that also doesn’t help me

See if your antivirus have anything to do with this I have disabled my URL Advisor search something like this on you antivirus

I don't appreciate this email notification of a reply, however currently there's no answers?

All right I was using KIS 2012. That PC is empty now, but once I install Chrome and Kaspersky yet again I will return with an answer. Did you find this answer helpful?

Even I got the same problem and if I disable Kaspersky URL Advisor on the Chrome Extension there is no problem with the event viewer anymore

I have same problem and if I turn off (Disable) "" in, there is no error in Event viewer anymore.
    So I suppose that Kaspersky URL Advisor is the cause for it

do you get this answer helpful? Please reply

Look like an useful information to use I also have Kaspersky internet security and facing the same problem hope this will solve my problem

I am also facing the same problem now I want to know is there any internet security that is compatible with the Google chrome v13 I really need to know this it would be very help full