Thread: Many web pages crashes on Google Chrome 13 after update on Linux

Many web pages crashes on Google Chrome 13 after update on Linux

Google Chrome version 13.0.782.215 which is recently updated on Linux Fedora 15. There are only two extensions installed on this browser and they are one-click weather(enabled) as well as Adblock (disabled). The thing is only few and definite web pages cannot open and crashing the web page. Sometimes it happens to many other site which have Flash, except I can't appear to separate that. A few Flash works pretty fine. Any ideas?

Re: Many web pages crashes on Google Chrome 13 after update on Linux

I also have the same problem. Same version of the browser chrome ... I do not automatically detect the presence of updates and if I click on the wrench / about Google Chrome, I get down on the word "test for updates" and then everything freezes, no I can navigate more and no update is downloaded.

Some antivirus and firewall applications, for example Symantec Endpoint Protection, to make sure that Google Chrome is not functioning correctly. Disable these programs on your computer temporarily to test whether they cause the error. Then try again to open Google Chrome. If you can open the browser, you must be your antivirus or firewall settings create an exception for Google Chrome. If you've done this, you can use again.

Turn on your extensions one by one to determine whether the problem is caused by a particular extension.

Use the latest version of AVG antivirus software to check your computer for malware. More information on removing malware from your computer

If the browser still says "Sorry." Or crashing web pages, your user profile may be corrupted. In order to resolve this you need to create a new user profile

Warning these experimental features can be changed at any time to crash or be disabled. We accept no liability for the consequences of activation of these experiments. It is even possible that your browser will ignite spontaneously. Joking aside, it is possible that your browser will delete all your data. Maybe even your security and privacy are manipulated in unexpected ways. Be careful when you continue.

One of the new features had been in the public bugtracker Google Chrome over 900 stars and was one of the features that many users wanted. Now Google has changed the print preview on Windows and Linux enabled. On the Mac, this will follow soon. For your issue I think that you have used the software has deleted the windows folder where the data were saved. I do not know how you could solve; looking for a little drives, tries uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. Furthermore this would require you know your site and your version of Chrome. Or even your entire system. Perhaps it helps to delete the temporary Internet files.

The answer is: if you got google chrome, enters the wrench icon, located at the top right of the Google Chrome browser. Click on the "options", "advanced", "Content Settings" (under Privacy) and the "features" click pop-up. They turned on or off.

If the Web pages in an incognito window will open as normal, this may indicate that a problem exists with an installed extension by you or with your Internet data, because both are the anonymous browsing temporarily disabled.

If you use a proxy server, disable it in your Windows network settings. For more information, please visit the support site of Microsoft.

Close all other open programs on your computer. They may consume much space on your computer and your browser will therefore slow.

Open browser windows predetermined by whether this opens the pages if the Google Chrome endorses remove it and install it over again.