Thread: Flash Crashing on Google Chrome 13

Flash Crashing on Google Chrome 13

My Windows XP computer is not installed with one of the fastest web browser and that is Google Chrome version 13.0.782.112. The problem is Chrome crashes on my PC pretty much each ten minutes. It seems to me that the Shockwave tends to crash it, except further frequently than not there doesn't appear to be whichever obvious trouble.. I haven't got whichever exacting error messages, moreover presently that the page wishes to be killed.

Re: Flash Crashing on Google Chrome 13

Happens to me almost the same but with the videos on youtube or similar pages or tiring same here when I want to see any video found in any post. At first he looks 10 but as time passes Begins to hang and is marketed as if it has not finished loading the video and locks and returns, it moves more when you get to the pipe and go through where is the video dsp gets slow and usually moves on.

Google Chrome automatically incorporates the Adobe Flash Player plugin and keep it in a separate process (sandbox), face is what does not work or Shockwave Flash Player? Shockwave plugin is a file. I know, if you could download a newer version from the internet or older and put in opt / google / chrome / plugin a bit as you do to enable Flash.

Because Google Chrome is updated every time you release an update to Flash Player, although you now have installed the previous version to the current one, Chrome, using its built-in plugin (updated to the latest version of flash player) will continue to go crashes whenever try to play a video on YouTube. When I discovered this detail, I finally understood how to solve the problem. Do not just use an older version of flash player, but you must disable the built-in browser plugin.

The extensions to block Flash are always fashionable, and no wonder, considering how much they consume in terms of CPU and RAM. Of these, one of the most popular is AdBlock, but users of Chrome so far had not the same functionality.

It is unlike what happens in the versions of Firefox and Safari AdBlock for in the browser version of Google Flash content is loaded and were blocked moments later. But the version 2.0 has arrived, and now things are as they always should be, is completely blocked and prevented from downloading.

But merit is not what AdBlock developers, but they take advantage of a feature that is available in Chrome recently. Nor Chrome developers are responsible, but Apple has integrated this feature in the WebKit engine for a while.

You have to install the 10.1 version of flash player compatible with Google Chrome

I had the same problem, but I think I found the solution:
    • Download Shockwave (not Flash player) only from the official site.
    • Remove all the navigation data. Example: Chrome Options> Advanced> Clear browsing data. Other view.
    • Close the browser.
    • Go to C: \ windows \ temp and delete what you have.
    • Install the Shockwave
    • Restart Computer

Google Chrome 13 is a great browser but may experience crashes and crash for no apparent reason. The sudden blockage of the browser is not always due to mistakes of the developers, sometimes because the computer software can conflict with each other and cause various malfunctions. Browsers in particular are subject to crash because they contain many plugins and extensions. Attending streaming sites like Megavideo and Movshare, multiply the crash. This is due to the DivX plugin and the large amount of energy that requires Flash. It would therefore be best not to open too many tabs or tabs at once, especially if some of these videos are open Megavideo, YouTube or other streaming content.

I had the same problem my computer is new was almost a month with her and I said the same thing that the ruling was Shockwave Flash so I do not let me YouTube videos reproducer Update the software performance as the previous comments and say nothing but one day my sister opened the session and asked for the update of flash player so I gave update and everything works as before and I think you should update the software for all sessions you have in your putter works for me hope is to help