Thread: Type appears slow in search bar after upgrade to Google Chrome 13

Type appears slow in search bar after upgrade to Google Chrome 13

Currently I am using the Google Chrome 13.0.782.107 (Official Build 94237) on my windows 7 computer. Everything works fine in Google chrome but still I think that there is slight a bit problem that is slightly annoying to me. While I type anything on the search/address box or bar, it types really slowly. It happens following typing some characters. - It renders Chrome _unusable_, devoid of the choice to downgrade. This is extremely irritating!

Re: Type appears slow in search bar after upgrade to Google Chrome 13

For several weeks the result of typing in the address bar of chrome really appears very slow (sometimes 5 seconds per character!). Attempted solutions which did not help:
    • I have cleared all browser data (full). Did not help;
    • I have the auto-suggestion service (in options) is plotted, and it did not help.

Do not understand. Firefox address bar or address bar, IE8 example still work normally. It's 'just' result, I use chrome for ages, not the first time after startup.

Click in some Chrome on the wrench icon in the upper right. After that you disable the tab "Under The Hood" option "Use DNS pre-fetching to improve page load performance". For me it has helped. Is not the ideal solution but much better than before. I believe that Google needs to remedy this bug still occur sporadically. Only then can activate mans again.

I just discovered google chrome, chromium and, by extension. But I think having a separate search bar in the address bar is really useful. It allows me to go back to my research initials without having to retype the word when I have several tabs open, I immediately see where I am, it is more convenient for me.

The address bar at the top of the browser window (sometimes called "omnibox") is also used as a search box. Here are all the other ways to use the address bar.

Enter your search word inside the address bar and push Enter to show the results establish by the default search engine. You can make use of the address bar intended for search in specific sites. Besides the search conditions, you can type the web address of a site as well as push Enter to access the site.

In your case the issue is might be due to the Instant feature for address bar. Through the Instant on, the search results as well as web pages are shown like you type within the address bar; still prior to you push Enter. If you do not perceive the fallout you wish for, just carry on typing and the outcome are updated vigorously. Turn this off and see the changes by yourself.

The difference is certainly much faster computers, less pronounced, which is completely clear. But it is nevertheless a fact that Google Chrome on something less fast computers for the charging process takes significantly longer and produced for some reason a much higher CPU utilization. It is also a fact that Chrome needs more than any other tested browser. Too bad, I actually really like Chrome, but maybe that will change even more with an upcoming update.

I had the same problem, I have no magic wand but it seems that removing a bunch of useless plugins (by typing chrome: / / plugins / bar of your browser) and extensions I had the weakness to install (not to use them then too), I had a good improvement. Also in advanced stat chromium (chrome task manager: Shift + Esc) can be compared browsers, Chrome is more stable if it is more greedy in return, especially because of the multiplication process.

Optimizing the loading time but apparently brought what I use on the page but only a little Java scripts and W3 Total Cache. The problem occurs only on my netbook, there is the CPU utilization for one minute at 100%. It does not appear in Google Chrome to be yourself but to a Twitter plugin. Sometimes the servers are probably just from Twitter rather than congested, especially in times where there is intense activity on Twitter. Twitter is anyway quite often overloaded, perhaps again something would have to invest in server capacity, could harm not sure. It's just strange that this problem occurs only with Google Chrome.

The Instant Internet can help you instantly spot and peruse through pursuit comes about and Web pages in the browser window to presentation while type in the address bar, even after the Enter key is pressed. Since the consequences that show up are not what you're searching for, you unequivocally keep sorting, the outcomes are alertly redesigned.
    These directions are relevant to Google Chrome for Windows, Mac, Linux OS as well as Chrome.
    • Click on top of the icon 'Tools' on the browser toolbar.
    • Options
    • Click the Basic Settings tab.
    • Make use of the checkbox "Enable Instant for faster searching and surfing in the 'Search' function to the instant on or off.

I think that the issue is might be due to the slow operation of Google Chrome. The cause either may be your computer or by the browser itself. Have you tried by re-installing the Chrome? I think that it is the only way for you to resolve the problem.