Thread: Tumblr does not load in Google Chrome 13

Tumblr does not load in Google Chrome 13

Hi friends I have updated Google chrome browser from 12 to 13 in my laptop and after updating the Google chrome it has started giving me problems. Now whenever try to open Tumblr in my browser at that time it does n not load the site. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: Tumblr does not load in Google Chrome 13

First you have to check that whether you are facing this problem with Google chrome 13 only or you are facing this issue while opening Tumblr from any different browser. Try to load Tumblr from any different browser and then check whether it is loading or not. if it is loading in different browser then I think the problem is with your Google chrome 13 only.

If you are able to load the Tumblr in any different browser then you have to first open the Google chrome and after that you have to clear the cache and cookies in your Google chrome browser and after clearing the cache and cookies when you will try to load the tumblr at that time you will not get any issues. to clear the cache and cookies you have to do following steps.

• first you have to open Google chrome browser and after that you have to click on the wrench icon whch you can find on the top right side of the window.
    • After clicking the wrench you have to select the clear browsing data option.
    • After clicking on the clear browsing data option you will see the clear browsing data window.
    • in that window you have to select all the option except clear save data option.
    • Now after that you have to click on the clear browsing data button and after that it will clear all the selected data.

Now after doing that you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not. I think after doing this trick your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem after clearing the cache and cookies then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the Google Chrome from your computer and after that you have to install the Google chrome browser again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have gone though your solution and after that I have first tried to solve this issue by clearing the browser cache and cookies and after clearing that also I was not able to open the tumblr in my browser and that is why I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Google Chrome in my computer. Now after doing that also I am still getting the same problem. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

sometimes because of the extensions also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to suggest you that first disable all the extension in your browser and then check whether you are able to load the Tumblr or not. if you are facing the same problem then there might be something wrong with your browser.

Yes I also agree with the above post. because in my computer I was also facing the same problem and after that I have tried so many solution to fix this issue but I was not able to solve this problem after trying many different tricks and then I have came to know that in my browser there is a one extension called Missing E which is causing this problem and after that I have disabled that extension in my browser and after disabling that extension my problem get solved. if you have installed the Missing E extension in your Google chrome browser then first disable it and after disabling the Missing E extension you have to restart the browser and after restarting the browser you have to check whether you are able to open the tumblr or not.

if you don’t know about how to disable the extension then you have to do following steps. first you have to open the tools menu and after that you have to select the extension option and after selecting the extension option you will see all the extension which you have installed and you have to disable that extension and after that your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me after reading your solution I have disable the missing E extension in my Google chrome browser and after disabling the extension when I have tried to use the tumblr then at that time it open correctly. Now all the things are working properly.