Thread: Error by using the Search key words in Chrome 13

Error by using the Search key words in Chrome 13

I am the regular user of Chrome 13 and now, there is some error occurs while I enter the keyword in the search engine, at that time whenever I enter any key to search using space it was working but now I have to use the Tab to do this. What the actual problems I can’t get it, what happen to my browser, or there is some application error for Google chrome. If you have any related information about this error then please give that information, your ideas will be appreciate.

Re: Error by using the Search key words in Chrome 13

I don’t think that there may be any way to do this, as per my information we have to use Tab only whenever we need to search anything using Chrome 13, I don’t think there is some System error or some error in your browser, and you just check your browser setting or, check your Keyboard. Might there is some error in your keyboard only.

According to me you just shut down your PC’s or Restart your PC’s, might it works for you. Since I have heard these problems first time, so I don’t have that much of information more than this.

Towards the Right most of your address bar you find wrench option, click on this to clear the browser data and also go for clearing the web history, clear the cache, delete all your cookies from your system after that press clear browsing data. By removing each and every data from browser, restart your PC’s. this may work.

My problems solved by using BitDefender antivirus software which have the "Real-Time Antivirus Protection' on. When I turn off the real-time protection that was activate when I recently installed it, I can do the look for more than once. This can only be access if I right-clicked the BitDefender icon on the taskbar, and after that click Basic Settings. It's under Online Security.