Thread: How to hide our recent activity on facebook from our friends

How to hide our recent activity on facebook from our friends

I have no problem with the activities like pages, articles from other sites being shown and can be very well viewed by my friends but i have a problem regarding the pictures.Is there any way to hide comment and picture from my friends or some couple of friends whom I don't want to view my comments and pictures? any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.Thanks

Re: How to hide our recent activity on facebook from our friends

To avoid or restrict people from viewing your Recent Activity and stories regarding your likes,sharing photos and other activities and connections,then just go to privacy settings and then click on the "View Settings" just below the link "Connecting on Facebook"here you can very well Update your settings and choose a privacy level of your choice regarding your likes,photo sharing as well as all the other activities and connections.Once you restrict the people you wanted the will no longer be able to see you recent activities.

As far as i m aware You will not be able to turn off all your recent activities completely using the privacy setting.You can just restrict to the given extent you cannot completely restrict some one the way to want.The privacy setting do provide you with some good settings to hide your recent activity to a good limit.I am very well satisfied with the limited restrictions which are provided in the privacy setting.

I think the Facebook's privacy setting is basically only for friends and friends of friends,any friend or any other mutual friend in your list can have access to view your wall as well as they can view the recent activities in which they are somewhere related.You can assume the whole process as a tree with branches where only the leaves on the0 branches know what is being done.If you want you can possibly create a friends list and then you can restrict or choose the list of friends whom you want to see your activity or whom you don't want to.

I think you can hide all your activities by creating specific groups.you can just create a list of some friends whom you want to see your activities or you can create a list of people whom you don't want to see your activities but i will suggest you to create a list of people whom you want to show your activities because this list will reduce the no of people as compared to the people whom you dint want to view your activities.you can do this by going into Friends and creating your desired friends list and after that you will be very well able to show or hide your activities to the group of friends you want to.Click on settings and then enter the Privacy Setting and edit the Posts by Me settings or making your activity visible to the list you desire.